𝐥.

𝙰𝚑𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙰𝚑𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅.

We sat there. In the kitchen just as we were. sitting there. I started to admire her while she ate. I guess she felt my stare so she looked up n mugged me, then busted out laughing. She questioned "What."

"I can't stare ?" I responded n she smirked.

"I never said that...you just cant stare at me." She said. How you- how you gone tell me who i can stare at ? I just wanna admire your fine ass.

"Whatever" I chocked out. She need to leave. Sick of her ugly ass.

"When you gone leave ? " I questioned, she rolled her eyes at my delivery. BItch idgaf. Walking out the kitchen to go back to my room she followed

"Nigga I just got here" I heard, as she jumped on me I squeached. yep it's time for her to go. She

"Girl get tf of me" I giggled as she attacked with her hands. 

But she didnt, she insisted on my suffering, but I love it. Her touch but she knows this continuing to attack me as I parade her with giggles. My heart races as she stops tickling she towers over me grabbing me by the throat making our lips lock.

As we kiss she picks me up leading her hand down my stomach as I attack her neck.  She slips her hands to my pussy making me moan loudly. Thrusting back and forth filling me with pleasure. 

"Uhh" I groaned as we fell into the wall. She kissed me again leaving hickey all around my neck. 

"Why you keep playing with my feelings, Leya"

I couldn't answer from being do overwhelmed, I don't know really would've been my answer. I love her. I always have, its always been her. 

She kept fingering me until I squirted all over her as I screeched.

Mmm" she leading fingers to my mouth,  tasting myself.

"I taste good"  I giggled kissing her mixing me and our saliva. She licked along my titties till I felt a wetness making me slightly shiver. 

She started going to workkkk. 

- 𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎.