𝐥𝐥𝐥.

I put on some clothes and start to look for my keys, "Where the fuck..." I start to say but seeing them on the chair near my room. I rush out the house turning on some Party.

"Ohhh respects what but dont getttt, you dont even attempt to now." Trying to sing along but to focused on the road to really care. I finally arrive to my destination. But i park in the further parking lot so she cant recognize my car off the bat.Seeing that shes home, i go up and knock on the door.

"Ok bitch open the fucking door" I whisper, but finally she came. She had an blank look on her face until she saw who was her door. the look turned into slight surprise. And i smile.

"Hey baby" I said attempting to give her a slight peck. But she moves. Wtf.

"Uhn uhn Ahleya" She starts off the telling me she got a girl and shit. "you mean that bitch that look like fucking big bird?" She slightly chickles.

I bite my lip with a smile peeking through "you not gone let me in?" I say.

She rolls her eyes and lets me in. i got something for that. definitely. She leads me to the couch and I slap her ass rubbing her fat ma slightly in the process. She looks back and say "Stop Aheleya, im not playing"

"Girl stfu i cant touch my pussy?" I asked.

She starts laughing and i pull her by her waist lcoking my arms around her. 

"Whats so funny Shardire?" I say in a lowkey upset tone because aint shit funny. 

Her body gets all stiff. I know I acting all dominate now but usually im the submissive one. i just need my bitch back. I kiss my favorite spot.  Caressing over her neck making my way all over body.

"Say you dont miss me" I whispered to her.

As i reach fat ma she grabs my hand shoving me up against the wall and all the confidence I just had goes out the window. She literally towers over me goddd its sexy as hell. I whimper.

She grabs me by my neck violently attaching her lips to mines. I feel her other hand makes it way toward fat ma.  I try to close my legs tightly because a bitch maybe a lil tender but I aint easy. When she realizes what im doing she gives me the dirtiest look applying more pressure to my neck."Really" and i just bit my lip looking away. I whimper again as she pushes my legs wide open. Grabbing my chin averting my gaze back to her. She presses her two fingers against my lips dipping them in my mouth. And i suck. She swirls her fingers all over my mouth slowly pulling them out and going back diving her hand in my shorts. Realizing I dont have any panties on she giggles looking at me with a look of playful surprise. In return I give her a look of innocence. 

She brushes up against my clit and around my folds. I start to get irritated by the lack of action so I mumble something not knowing she saw. "What was said" she asserts.

She shoves her fingers in me causing me moan unexpectedly loud. 

"Aauhhh"

"How much you miss me" Sh says getting rougher. After three more pumps she curls her her fingers upward making me a moaning mess.

"S-so much babyy" "Uhhh" "Aaaah" I scream as her pump get more and more slow and deep.

Caught up in the overwhelming moment I let go...unknowingly it was the worst mistake.

- 𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎.