my fav crystals and their meanings 🔮💎

Agate
Agate works because it connects you to a broader perspective, and it helps you to see the pros and cons of any given situation. This makes it a good stone for those of us looking to enter a new chapter in life – a new relationship, a new career move, and so on – safely and with confidence.

Amazonite
There’s an abundant level of love and healing energy in Amazonite that can help to break cycles of negative thoughts you might be experiencing in your life. In especially pronounced cases, Amazonite can even help to expose and break through karmic patterns held over from prior incarnations and lifetimes.

Amethyst
It can awaken you to higher wisdom and connect you to guidance from beyond the physical world, but it’s just as effective as a stone for physical healing too. As well as soothing headaches and joint pain, Amethyst also has an aura of tranquillity about it

Aquamarine
As the name suggest, Aquamarine is a stone that is highly connected to water and its healing, nutritious properties. You may well feel as though the essence of life itself awaits you in this stone, so strong can its healing energies often be.

Bloodstone
Bloodstone is connected to the root chakra, which is that which anchors you most in physical reality. This is a stone about enjoying the moment, then, and experiencing life’s pleasures. However, when used in meditation, it is also a valuable anchoring stone that prevents you from drifting too far off into the ethereal realm.

These crystals are really pretty and you should use them 💎