Taoreta Senshi (Touhou) (update)

Name: Taoreta Senshi (Japanese for Fallen Warrior)

Age: Slightly older then Reisen.

Gender: Male

Race: Moon Rabbit

Powers: telepathy with other Moon Rabbits. Ability to understand and utilize any weapon, immune to insanity inducing and mind altering powers when engaged in combat persona

Weakness: his telepathy skills are diminished and he is plagued with self doubt, can become extremely violent

Appearance

A/N: with white rabbit ears hidden under the hood

Personality: quiet and antisocial, Taoreta tries to avoid interacting with others whenever he can. But when he's forced to fight, he becomes ruthless and relentless, almost like he has a second personality

Closest friend: Reisen Inaba

Pairing: Reisen Inaba.

Bio: having fought on the frontline during the Lunarian War, he was mortified by the war and the brutality he helped cause and witnessed. Due to this, he developed PTSD. As such, he has  avoided anything that could cause his PTSD to trigger. However, combat situations, even Danmaku battles, triggers his PTSD and he re-engages with his soldier training and experience. However when he is either victorious or defeated, he exits the episode and expresses great distress. When he flips into his alternate persona to engage in Danmaku battles or combat, his normally yellow/gold eye turns to a dark crimson color. While in this state, he's immune to mind altering and insanity inducing effects, due to the already unstable mindset this persona has. The longer he remains in this state, the more catatonic he becomes when he leaves it. In his worst state, he may require intensive medical care for weeks.

Quote: "I did, many, many terrible things. I will never know a peaceful night's rest again. And I have come to terms with that"