-6-

"Ugh." You groaned and you pulled your head out of the toilet bowl again, everything hurt, you were throwing up and your head... your head felt like it would explode soon.

"Hey bambi." Tony said softly, his head appearing round the door as he gently kneeled down next to you as the next wave crashed over you and you threw up into the toilet.

"Oh sweetheart." Bruce cooed as you came back up again, coming to see what was happening.

"This is classification sickness again darling, you need to go down, please." Tony all but begged, it was killing him and Bruce seeing you like this, all they wanted was for you to be ok again, to be their little girl again.

"I can't." You replied, your voice breaking as you threw up yet again. It had never been this bad.

"Yes you can, you've got me and Tony to help you, you can do this sweetheart." Bruce replied, crouching down and placing a gentle hand on your shoulder and pulling you into his lap, cradling and rocking you gently.

"No." You whined as your headspace jumped for joy, pushing through the walls you'd built around it.

"Come on Bambi, let go for daddy." Tony cooed and that did it, the walls crumbled away and you slipped into a newborn headspace, curling up in Bruce's arms.

"Hey baby." Bruce whispered as you looked up at him with a new innocence in your eyes.

"Ma." You whined, reaching up at him, wanting to be cuddled properly, to be held.

"Alright baby I've got you." Bruce replied with a chuckle, standing up and cradling you, Tony pulling out a pacifier for you as the two men shared a shocked look.

"Mmh." You whined, refusing to open your mouth for the paci, tears threatening to fall again.

"Hey hey, bambi no need for tears." Tony cooed, running his fingers through your hair. "Come on, it's ok."

"Let's get some food in you yeah." Bruce cooed and you just cuddled further into him, hiding your face in his chest. The three of you went downstairs, sitting down while Tony got you a bottle.

"Who do you want mama or daddy?" Tony asked and you reached out to him, letting him lay you down in his lap and feed you, sucking softly on the bottle, your eyes closed, resting on Tony's chest. Eventually, you realised you were sucking on air again and whined, sucking again, trying to get some more milk out.

"Hey hey it's all gone bambi." Tony said, gently pulling the bottle away.

"Da." You whined, lifting your hands up to swipe the air.

"I know bambi I'm sorry come on are you tired?" Tony cooed and you nodded gently, sucking on your thumb and turning into Tony, your face resting on his arc reactor again. "Night night bambi."

"Night sweetheart." Bruce added, replacing your thumb with a pacifier and kissing the top of your head as Tony took you up to his room, sitting down in bed with you lying on top of him and scrolling through his phone while you slept, kissing you every so often as one of your hands closed around his, gently holding him, making sure he wouldn't leave.

"Daddy loves you darling."