30 🍋

Nanami's pov:

I opened my eyes ,and turned my head to the familiar voice.
I didn't believe my eyes.

Am I that drunk?

I slowly got up from my chair,and narrowed myself ,or at least I tried.

Nanami:"Y/n ?"
I frowned a bit.

She ran up to me and hugged me tightly, I still didn't believe this moment.
I hugged her back.

Y/n :"I missed you." She said while we were still hugging each other.

I was happy to see her again, but...

Nanami :" Y/n , I told you we shouldn't be together until all of thit don't get solved."
She looked at me. Our bodies still pressed against each other.

Y/n :"I know, I just wanted to see you Kento, even if it's just for a little while."

I hummed ,and closed my eyes , my head hurting even more.

Y/n :"Kento? Are you okay ? " I let her go and sat down on my chair.

Nanami :"I- I am..." I put my hand over my forehead, clenching my eyes together in the sudden pain.

Y/n 's pov:

He doesn't seem to be alright. I noticed the bottle of liquor ,half empty. And then again when I looked at him ,it looked like he haven't slept in a few days.

Y/n :"Kento ,you should go home and get some rest."
I put my hand on his shoulder.
Nanami :"I'm Alright Y/n , really -"

Y/n :"No you're not . C'mon I'll drive you home . Where's your keys?" I started to look around me ,in a hope I'll find them somewhere on the table.

Nanami :"Y/n you don't have to.." He began to slowly stand up, clearly not looking good. I helped him stand up.

Y/n :"Careful." I held him by his shoulder.

Nanami :"Y/n , really, I can go home by myself I told you-"

Y/n :"I heard you Kento ,and I'm saying no , I'll drive ,you home . You've drank alcohol ,and in this state you can't drive. "
He sighed heavily, and then let out a little laugh.

Nanami :"I see there's no way I can change your mind huh?"

Y/n :" No,now where's your car keys?"
He let go of me and reached for his coat ,that was lying on the chair, he put on his coat. After that he slightly sighed and reached into his pocket, taking out the car keys.

Y/n :"Thanks." I said grabbing them.

We got into his car, and I started it.

After some while of driving trough the city I noticed that Kento fell asleep, or at least i think he did.

'This man...' I though with a small smirk on my face.

time skip

Nanamis pov:

I woke up in my car , we were still on way to my apartment, not really far from it to be honest. I looked over at Y/n and smiled a little.

"Sorry,I fell asleep.."I said.

Y/n looked at me and smiled , turning her head back to pay attention where's she driving.

Y/n :" It's alright, you haven't slept in days I suppose , so it's okay.Plus it's your car ."

I hummed ,and smiled a little.

Y/n :"Alright , we're here."

She parked, and we got out of the car.