12

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

She looks so beautiful and harmless  when she sleeps.

I stroked her cheek and she widened her eyes. "Did you watch me while I was sleeping?".

"Yes, you are like a work of art in a museum only that you are lying next to me".

She started to smile "you are crazy I will take a shower definitely my brother and my father are back" said Vivi.

"Calm down otherwise I would have to be gone I work for your father you remember? and no they are not back yet it takes a long time until you decide to choose guns and finally order so take it easy".

She nodded and went into the shower. After an hour she also came out of the bathroom with her hair loose and only a towel wrapped around her body.
"You have no idea what you're doing to me Vivi".

When she had finished dressing she kissed me on my lips I'll go then. Before she could walk away, I pulled her wrist down to me. "Actually I'm ready for round 2 but I should get ready now your father will come for sure".

𝐕𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

Before walking out the door, I turned to ask a question. "Have you ever hated me Vale?"

"No never maybe a little at the beginning, but I always found you confident and stubborn but I never hated you".

"Come here shortly" he said.
"I share a little secret with you"

He kissed me, soft but possessive, dragging my bottom lip out with his teeth. I jerked away, digging my nails into his upper arms as my heart hammered in my chest.

“Valentino, fuck off,” I bit out.
But he tightened his fist in my hair, brushing my lips with his. “Every time I was alone, I stroked my cock, seeing you in my head and taking it like a good girl.”

I darted out my hand and took his neck in my fingers, squeezing as hard as I could and trying to push him away from my mouth.
He laughed as if he didn’t notice. "What were your unholy activities when you were alone with lorenzo without me?" he laughed I can’t tell you.”

I licked my lip. “Maybe I’ll show you sometime. Or maybe I’ll do it tonight when I take off my clothes and crawl into my bed alone”—and I leaned in, whispering across his lips--“naked, hot, wet, and alone.”

He exhaled, his lungs emptying. “Fuck.”
And before I knew what was happening, he dropped to his knees, hooked my leg over his shoulder, and took my bare pussy in his mouth, assaulting me fast and hard with his tongue and teeth.

I cried out. “Valentino!” Oh, God.
He sucked my clit into his mouth and then released it, rubbing his tongue over the sensitive skin again and again. I squeezed my eyes shut.

“Oh, shit,” I choked out. “Fuck.”
He dived in between my legs, eating me like he was starved.
I fisted the top of his hair, arching my neck as he nibbled, sucked, and licked, going around in circles and circles and then diving back in to claim me hard.
“Fuck, you’ve got a nice pussy,” he whispered against my skin, looking up at me as he flicked my clit with his tongue. “You’re a pretty girl, Vivi. So soft and tight.”

I sucked in air through my teeth and pressed myself into his mouth, watching him lick the length of me as he stared into eyes.
And then he dived down and slide his tongue inside of me, and I groaned louder.

“Oh, God!” I moaned. “Valentino, I need more.”
“You want my cock?” he asked, dragging my clit through his teeth, an ache building deep and hard.
I nodded frantically.
“My cock or someone else’s?”
“Yours!” I cried.
“You mean the only one you think about when you finger-fuck yourself, right?” he argued, sliding his two fingers inside me as he continued to circle my clit with his tongue.

“Yes,” I moaned, feeling my orgasm build and gather deep in my belly.
“So you’re a fucking liar then, huh?” he growled, rubbing my nub harder and harder with his tongue as his fingers plunged in and out.

“Yes!” I fisted his hair tighter.
My muscles tingled and weakened, and I breathed faster and faster, feeling it coming.Oh, God!” I cried, my body taking over as I rode it out and ground my pussy against Valentino’s tongue. “Oh, fuck!”

My clit beat like a drum, and I could feel the heat of my cum between my legs.
"We should stop before someone catches us," I said.
"That's the fun part," he replied
I heaved, trying to catch my breath as the bursts of pleasure inside my stomach and between my thighs pulsed and spread and slowly dissipated.

"Fuck you Valentino I took a new shower and I have to shower again because of you". He started laughing "let's take a shower together, but tonight I'll finish what I started". He grinned and we went back to the shower together we weren't allowed to shower for so long so we took a quick shower so nobody noticed anything.

I was having breakfast and drinking my apple juice when I saw my brother and father come into the house with big bags and a couple of bodyguards helping. I also saw Valentino at my father's side I hadn't seen him that he was already in our garden. So I greeted them.

My father gave me a bag " A gift for the future", he says. I opened it it was a very good gun with very good ammunition even if i didn't want to have anything to do with the Mafia I already knew my way around. I could use knives before I could even walk. I assembled the gun and aimed it at gaten. my brother said "The gun suits you".
I thanked him.

Let's try it says my father. In the garden there were 3 glass bottles that I had to shoot.
My brother and I bet that whoever shoots the most bottles with their eyes closed wins. I felt like I was being watched, but I kept my excitement under control.

My father watched from afar.
I positioned myself face to my brother with my eyes closed and I shot the 3 bottles and heard them burst.
I grinned and opened my eyes your turn I laughed and he positioned himself.

He also shot every glass bottle down and said a draw and we shook hands.

You're ready to raze the Martinelis to the ground, my father said and laughed. My brother laughed with him. I asked "Do you want revenge for what they did to my mother?".

"Yes" he replied.
"Why after all these years and not sooner?" I asked.
"Because I've built up a great empire and I'm invincible with you", he replied.

It was wrong but also right eventually almost all my family was taken away from me and i still have questions about my mothers death.

"Oh i almost forgot I have to buy my Cousin cecilia a birthday present for her because tomorrow is her birthday party."

"Ask one of the bodyguards to drive you into town", my father said and I nodded happily.

A/N

Any thoughts?
Word Count: 1.230