Chapter Three: Learning

I step onto the white sandy beach of an island called Rektetun, where I'll be training. There are two big huge tents, one with a bunch of tables and chairs. I think that's where we eat. The other is closed. I think the generals do stuff there. There's also a bunch of small white tents near the two hills, and then there's the ocean.  I then hear a whistle being blown.
"Those white tents over there are gonna be where you'll be living. Go pick some." Says General Cactus. Everyone rushes to the tents, jumping into them, some even start arguing.  I pick one in the back, and a boy with dark brown skin, with a silk blue headwrap, a loose yellow tank top, and a thick silver traditional nose ring of the Gol tribe, with intricate designs inside them, and a bull inside the nose ring. He looks to be in his mid teens, maybe 15.
"Hi, my name is Tina," I say
"My name is Turtle" He replies, as he shakes my hand. His eyes start to widen.
"Didn't you kill Woody?!?!?!" He says.
"Yeah...I did."
"Damn! The rumors were true then. How did you stab him?" He says, with a very happy  face.
"In the chest. He..abused me. Tried to get me an abortion. Didn't get it though, because I..you know..."
"So you're pregnant?" He says with a shocked face.
"Oh, no my stomach is very flat as you can see, and I've been getting my period. Plus I had to run and swim for hours to get here, so."
"Oh wow, I'm so sorry." He says.
"It's okay," I say
"Hey." Chrome says as he gets into the tent next to me.
"Heyy," I say.
"Hi." Turtle says.
All of a sudden, two boys start fighting each other over a tent. It's not a shoving fight either, they're fighting for real. It's like I'm watching a Kung Fu movie, but in real life, The kicks, the punches, the bites, they're all so professional. Soon, General Cactus and two other guys come out of the big closed tent to break up the fight.
"STOP IT, NOW." General Cactus yells.
"BOTH OF YOU, IN THE WHITE TENT OVER THERE, NOW." General Cactus says.

"Guys, please don't fight each other, or else you're, like a bunch of slutty cock addicted whores." One of the new generals says. She has 2000s popstar coke whore hair, brown skin, and huge boobs, and a small army green crop top and camo pants. She looks to be my age. She's like a black Ayesha erotica.
"My name is General deodorant, but you can call me Ms. Pocket Pussy." She says.

I want to fuck her, and I just might actually do it.

"Damnnn them boys were giving Suna realnessss, it's crazy out here." Turtle says.

"I know right?" I reply

"Those kicks were amazing," I say

"They were, and the punches too." Chrome says.

"Yeah." Turtle says

"What island are you from?" I ask Turtle.

"Ele Yesin." He replies.

"Ooo, I hear it's very beautiful there, and isn't there an inactive volcano there?" I ask.

"Yes, Mount. Rama." He says.

"Wow, that's super cool," I reply.

"You've been on Doa Crua, right?" Turtle asks.

"Yeah, I have," I reply.

" I'm from there too." Chrome says.

"Cool." Turtle says.

Suddenly, another woman with huge boobs walks out of the tent. She's topless. She has a knife and colorful face paint all over her face and a blonde lace front weave.

"WAHHHHHHH MI TAAAAAAA WAHHHHH MI TA MY BABY IS GOINGGGGGGGG TO YOUR BARBER SHOPPPPPPPPP SO SHE CAN GET TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooOOOOOOOOOOOOO HER HELLISH FAZE OF ALL MY TROUBLES WHEN HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DEAD BODY ARISES FROM THE GROUNDDDDDD I SLEEEEEEEEEEP I SLEPPP I SLEEEEEEEPPP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII SLEEP I SLEEP I SLEPP I SLEEP I SLEEP FOR THE STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETS I CANT LIVE IN UR TOWNHOUSE, I HAVE A BIRDI- " She sings very erratically, in with no melody, as she dances with her arms out.