Anger Management

Meanwhile back at the Alpha gang's Zeta Point, in the "chemistry room"(General POV):

"UNACCEPTABLE! UNACCEPTABLE! HOW CAN THOSE MEDDLING KIDS GET THEIR HANDS ON MY CARDS! WHY COULDN'T YOU THREE GET THEM BACK!" Dr Z shouted in his high pitched voice.

"Uh, grandpa, I think the energy level's too high" Laura quickly put in.

"She's right and the way the equipment's pieced together, it could blow in any minute" Rod agreed.

Dr Z looked nervously at the bubbling equipment, grunting in frustration.

"...and thats not the only thing that's about to blow" Ursula muttered under her breath.

"You fools! You think this is a joke? Move cards are my trademark! And when I'm completed I'll teach those kids a lesson once and for all! Since you crackpot team of professionals couldn't do it I'll have take it on by myself! I'LL REDUCE THEM TO TEARS!" he screeched, panting angrily.

Rod and Laura began to walk away as the equipment began to steam up and bubble in the room. "Ok grandpa...we've got homework to do..."

A flash of electricity sparked and Ursula, Zander and Ed jumped back in fright. "Uh...I think I hear Seth calling..." Ursula stammered.

"I think I hear...uh...my mother calling..." Zander trembled

"I hear um...nature calling!" Ed also put in as they attempted sneaking away.

"YOU THREE AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE! Not until my move card is COMPLETE!"

They froze and turned around. "Yes...sir..."

"It'll be ready anytime now..."

The energy in the equipment began to rattle and fizz. Heat and steam spilled everywhere and then the whole thing exploded. Leaving Dr Z, Ursula, Zander and Ed stripped of their top clothing layers. Little Terry ran from the scene coughing and spluttering.

Then right in front of Dr Z stood Helga. "I vould like to speak to you in private Dr Z! In za mean time I vould like this mess cleaned up by dinner time or ZERE WILL BE NO DINNER TIME!"
Dr Z whimpered in fright. "Yes Helga".