OOO

Miya chinen was like a magnet.

A magnet of something he sure developed a fear from. It was bitter sweet. Like an addictive poison.

The more you drink and cling to it, and in miya's case he was naive to believe the sweet sweet words of the devil himself.

And this is where it got him. Dead parents, dead so-called friends, dead relatives. The world was siding with a fucked up pathological liar that wants absolute domination

Miya was surprised he didn't become a revenge-driven bastard like the ones in those cliché animes he used to watch.

And two years past, he was all over the place. There was only one person who attempted to patch up his always broken self, they would have succeeded of Miya wasn't suicidal but oh well no point in crying over spilt milk.

He wrote a small note addressed to a certain person before mailing it and setting out to find the highest building he could discover. He searched endlessly before he sighted a pretty damn high building which was not facing the main streets of Tokyo but instead facing the poorer regions of japan so no one would know anybody has jumped off.

with the fact that nobody will know what will happen, he succesfully diverted his death being spread out to the whole nation.

and so there he was, fantasising about what grave he'll be dumped in, thats if somebody will find him that is but its not bad to dream about a nicely done grave and he does't want none of that memorial bullcrap,

they'd do him so dirty with the whole picture shrine thing, he shuddered as he hoped they would never find his poor poor body not like they would anyways

he climbed the seemingly never-ending stairs and it wasn't long before Miya reached the hughest point of the building and it was perfect, a small squeezable corner for him to die while facing the yellow sun-rise

He sighed go himself one last time, he put a picture of that man on his phone as he grinned.

"Let's hope this is what you wanted, ya sick bastard"

He tossed his phone into a generator before closing his eyed and diving off the building.

And there it was, the death of Miya Chinen. If miya knew his death was publicised that evening he would have slaughtered everyone in his sight.