OO1

He stared.

Red was the only thing in view, was suicide always this painless?

He expected death to be more you know uh traumatic.

He didn't even know where he was, he could think but he couldn't move a single muscle.

He did have an existential crisis, he doubted if the life he lived was a lie.

It's like he's fully disconnected from his body, he didn't mind this it was calming.

Floating in his own silence, what a charming thing. If he gets reincarnated or any of that bullshit he will immediately log out.

As in suicide. again.

➥ [time skip 14 years]

The sun was setting, the sea glistened as children ran along the beach having fun.

Miya sat on a cliff wondering why he hasn't off-ed himself yet in the most fucked up way known to man.

It turns out that he was in a womb all along, he really thought he wasn't going to be reborn but god let him celebrate too early and it became a clown show.

He doesn't know what video game or anime he reincarnated but best believe if he sees a y/n he'll actually castrate it and dump it in the bottom of his fish lake.

'It' because it might identify as a fucking camel and start barking at him, he needs to die he's been living for far too long.

First, he'll need to hand in his resignation letter and also include a death threat that he will massacre his entire army if he has to if they don't let him leave.

These justice freaks are stuck to him like food that falls on the table and hasn't been cleaned in days so it becomes rock solid and sticks to the table.

Don't get him started on those weird people called pirates, it's like they like degrading themselves like why would they venture half of the entire globe just for a dead-ass title that means nothing?

Well, it will give you honour!

That honour can be shoved down your throat and out of your ass because honour can't help you escape death, can it?

Being an admiral for a group of people who are all bark and no bite is tiring, and upholding a shit image is troublesome. And they are boasting about having the youngest admiral in history and using me as a way to gain a reputation

Its a never-again-thing for him <3

So he'll bury himself alive according to plan and will never have to see that stupid old man's face again, god his punches were trauma.

Or he can cremate himself alive, wearing those things along the lines of sea devil bracelet or whatever. It can be used to deactivate limitless which he doesn't know how to control.

Ooooh maybe he could try that deadly technique he once did, it was called something along the line of infinite void. That'd be a sure quickfire way to his grave.

He smiled to himself before standing up and dancing along the cliff, just his resignation and he's been able to leave this jarring world once and for all!

The sea of soldiers, who were all standing at bottom of the cliff, looking at their suicidal admiral. They were already used to his weird tendencies but shrugged it off.

They waited for him to teleport and when he did they updated him on how the higher-ups took his resignation.

Excitedly opening up the letter he was faced with the word that made his world crash.

REJECTION

Was stamped over his resignation letter, his fleet expected this outcome and feared for their lives.

Miya scrunched the letter with his hand, he was shaking in anger. He was so pissed that the evacuation bell was already sounded.

The floor around them began to crack, the soldiers already leaving their positions to evacuate the civilians.

Once he got the signal that everyone was off the island he took off his blindfold muttered some incoherent words and clasped his hands together.

A thick purple ray shot out and destroyed the large island whole, only debris was left as he sighed in satisfaction.

He was floating in midair before teleporting to a small part of the island that surprisingly didn't get caught up. His vice-captain appeared in front of him in an instant.

He looked up to his vice-captain and asked.

"My dear captain should I massacre the higher-ups?" he smiled cutely as he tilted his head but his voice was seething with anger

His vice-captain kneeled in front of him, "If that's what young master wants to do then so be it"

He smiled charmingly while patting his head endearingly. "Let's get this show on the road, eh?"

"Shall we start the preparations?"

"Of course silly! It's about time that my world domination began"