Intro

Hey besties! I know that it can be hard to be a Directioner sometimes. Your brain becomes filled with all things one direction! When your mom asks you what you're doing you have a subconscious instinct to say something like " just chillin out in me box."

So, this can be your solution! Every week I am going to post about One Direction (and solo career) related topics that have either happened in the past or recently. I will add pictures, gifs, and maybe even some videos.

 My main goal is to create a community where we can all vent to each other about our 1D opinions (because we tend to have a lot of them). So, let me know if there are any topics you want me to talk about because my content is based around you and what our community wants to hear about.

 I am so excited to see you each week!

If you want to be a part of the conversation each week then go ahead and hit follow on my profile 111happyreader111.

P.S. Whether you comment your opinions or contact me directly I will respond to you ASAP!!!

I can't wait to hear both your popular and unpopular opinions! Have fun!

*DISCLAIMER!!! As a Directioner, I know that we are often segregated by our opinions. But, I want that to change! I am not going to push my opinions on anyone and I don't expect you to change how you feel. This is a safe space! Please be respectful towards everyone's opinions and TPWK!!