Week #3

Harry the womanizer? Give it a rest, Harry the consent king more like!

Ok so today we have a topic that genuinely gets me mad.... Harry being a womanizer!

We all know that Harry obviously isn't a womanizer, but is that what everyone thinks?

I always thought that it was all a thing of the past. Nobody actually thinks that he takes advantage of women... Do they?

My thoughts on this all changed one day when I went to the dentist.

So, the main dentist was a woman who was maybe mid to early twenties. She saw that I had smiley faces painted on my nails and complimented me on them. (You know the nails)...

 She then proceeded to talk about the recent hslot (Harry Styles Love on Tour) shows, then left

Now it was just me and the older woman (maybe 50) who was going to clean my teeth. She started asking me about all the One Direction members, and said that she took her daughter to a show once.

It sounded like all she knew about Harry was a few things here and there and that he sings the "Watermelon song"

Then she said something that I never thought anyone would think about him...

She said, " he seems like a player to me"

Don't get me wrong, I am not one of those people who think that the guys hated being in one direction. In fact, I think they had the time of their lives. But, management definitely manipulated how the public eye saw Harry (along with the rest of them).

This is why I don't blame this woman at all for her comment. I mean, if all you knew about Harry was all the girls he dated and that he sang the song Watermelon Sugar, you would probably think he was a player too.

Even back as early as the x factor he was made to seem like the flirt who can have as many girls as he wants.

He truly is the opposite of a womanizer! He has been called the consent king for a reason!

As many of you may know, Harry has had his fair share of SNL. I mean how can we forget this ...

(Go ahead.. sing along, I know you memorized Harry's part 😄)

Speaking of SNL, when he did the childbirth class skit with Heidi Gardner he was instructed to put his hands on her shoulders. So, he asked her if that was alright before he touched her!

Here is the skit, even though I know that you've already seen it 9,458,439,562 times 

Overall, all I'm trying to say is that Harry has an enormous amount of respect for women, and it really isn't fair that some people see him as a womanizer when he has done absolutely nothing to earn this label.

How do you feel about how Harry was portrayed in One Direction? Let me know in the comments!

See you Wednesday! 😘