𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 .𝟯

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙘𝙠♡︎                 ♡︎                  ♡︎                 ♡︎                ♡

♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡

y/ns pov

I let go of Camilos hand as we follow Mirabel. She starts to explain how the house was cracking and how the candle was about to burn out.

oh dang

As we reach the stairs, the we're no cracks of anything. I look over to Isabella who had a annoyed look on her face then back at Mirabel.

"The cracks were here I swear!" Mirabel said frantically. In a way, i believed her. She was never wrong about stuff and was never the type to lie for attention.

Abuela put her hand to Mirabel which cut her off.
"There is nothing wrong with Casa La Madrigal! The magic is strong and so are the drinks."

She quickly got the mood back up again with music.

I walk over to Mirabel to see if she was okay "Mirabel are you alright?"

"Yea, yea im fine. Go have fun y/n" She with a sad smile. I mouthed her an ok leaving her. I could've comforted her, but i didn't want to interfere. I walk into Antonio's room again. My good mood finally returned hearing the sounds of music.

"What about that dance?" Camilo said with a grin raising up his eyebrows while taking my hand and kissing it right after gently.

"Are you trying to be flirty Camilo? Cause it's not working." I said putting my hand up to my mouth to stop the laughing. I honestly think it's adorable.

Before he can say anything, i take his arm towards the dance floor everyone was on.

"You know before Mirabel came to tell us about the house, you were going to say something but you got cut off.." I said curiously.

"Oh. You don't have to worry about it. It was some joke of mine." He said scratching his neck.

camilos pov

I was about to call her beautiful wasnt i?

God, what was i thinking almost saying back there.I should take it slow right now. Last thing i want to do is make it even more awkward.

"Just forget about it, It was probably a dumb one anyway." i said.

y/n giggled as i twirled her around. Seeing her dance was like the first time i ever laid eyes on her.

"You know, you don't have to try so hard. I think you're pretty cute" y/n said leaning towards my face grinning.

We were close right now, Super close. I could feel an intense blush forming on my face right now. I didn't know what to do but just stare at her. Her eyes were focused on my lips as i focused on hers back.

"I'm teasing with you silly." She said as she pulled away.
"You should've seen your face!"  y/n laughed out, tears of joy start forming in her eyes.

I started to laugh too. What did i except to happen there?

As our laughter died down, y/ns mother starts to approach us.

"Hija where were you? The food was amazing you should've asked for some." Her eyes then start to shift on me.

"Oh it's the boy from earlier!" Her mom smiled at me. I smiled and waved back.

"Come on we have to get going it's late!" Her mom said taking her hand. They both waved goodbye.

"Wait-!" I called out but, she couldn't hear me over the music and crowds of people around us. I was hoping to ask her to hangout tomorrow but i guess that's out of question.

I sigh and walk over to Dolores.

"You look upset. What happen?"

"Oh nothing just wanted to see her for longer."

Dolores rolled her eyes.

"I saw you two, i think it went well. Especially the part where she made you blush, It was hilarious." Dolores said with a giggle.

I scoffed and walked away from her. Thinking about it made me blush even harder.

y/ns pov

the next day...

All i could think of was that dance with Camilo. The thought of it makes me jump in my spot.

Even though we have known each other for a short amount of time, all i feel are butterflies everytime im around him and yet, I don't know why.

I got ready and started to head into town. I happen to notice Luisa and Mirabel together. Wonder what they're taking about.

"Hey pretty lady" Someone said to me. I turn around to see a boy from my last years class.

It was obviously Camilo.

The boy was a shy kind of person and never associated with anyone so i could immediately guessed it was that cheeky shapeshifter.

"What do you want Camilo?" I said with a smile.

"How could you guess it was me!" Camilo said dramatically. I let out a giggle.

Camilo was about to say something else before i cut him off.

"You think i'm pretty?" I said curiously leaning towards his face. He was blushing again. It was pretty easy to tease him but seems he enjoys it. I give him a grin and continue to walk through town, He quickly follows next to me.

"Soo" Camilo said trying to change the topic.

"What are you doing in town?" 
"Oh just gathering groceries for my mother you?"
"Abuela asked me to get some stuff for Isabellas proposal tonight with the Guzmans."
He said shapeshifting into Mariano flexing muscles. I let out a laugh.

"Hope it goes well." I said with a smile walking into a shop.

"Wait! Before i go, would you maybe want to hangout sometime l-like the two of us I mean? I know this place if you don't want to i'm fin-"

"I would love to Camilo. I live over there." I say pointing towards my house.

"Pick me up anytime you want." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. I walk out of the shop with an accomplished smile.

Was this what couples do?

3rd person pov

The young boy collapsed in his spot as she walked out of the shop. His hand on the cheek she kissed him on.

He ran his fingers through his hair rethinking the moment. 'Why didn't i take the first step?' He thought in embarrassment.

the young boy was starstruck.

End of part three
.
.
.

Awe how cute are they? (love the idea of y/n being the flirty one since Camilo is to shy to do it.)

THANK YOU FOR READING! <333
1076 words