𝗙𝗢𝗢𝗟𝗦 .𝟱

𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙡♡︎               ♡︎                ♡︎                   ♡︎                ♡︎

𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙡
♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎

y/ns pov

I exit my door and take Camilos hand. As we walk, Camilo stops then turns at me.

"Sorry if we haven't talked in so long. I've been busy with the Casita and organizing it, it was just a mess."

I gave him a pat on the shoulder.

"I wasn't bothered, don't be sorry." We exchange smiles then head up to the casita.

When we made it, The doors flew open the floors of the casita then rolled me and camilo in.

Camilo and I both look nervous. Why were we? I've talked with his family before and never had this problem, was it because we were together this time?

First person we notice is Tia Pépa, she had a storm above her head. Once she saw me and Camilo together, That storm turned into a beautiful rainbow.

"Camilo you were right! She's gorgeous!" Pépa said coming up to me.

Was he right about me being gorgeous orr??

"Mama! You said too much." He looked at his mom frustratingly. Pépa giggled and continue to talk more with me.

She was actually pretty sweet. She told me stories about Camilo and complimented me.

As Pépa waved me goodbye to help with dinner, i see Dolores in the corner of my eye signaling me to come over there.

I walk over to her confused, what did she need? Me and Dolores barely talk so i was shocked was she asked me to come. Of course i didn't mind it at all.

"Hey dolores" I said shyly.

"What do you think of Camilo?"

Oh that was really forward.

"Oh like what do you mean?" I replied with an awkward grin.

"You know, are you two together or do you want to?"

Weird. Dolores never acted like this..

"No we arent together aha." I said. I ignored her second question.

"I think you're great with him. What do you like about him?"

I knew it was Camilo. That coward really thought he could shapeshift into someone else asking about my feelings because he was too shy to. I'll show him.

I took a breath and paused.

"He's just sooo great, and so cute too! Like i honestly want to grab his face and kiss it."

I'm really hoping this is Camilo right now.

"Anyway, bye Dolores!" I smirked and walked away.

camilos pov