Chapter 4/ 第4章

Nezuko POV:
"Ara ara, hello there" Said a beautiful woman, she had black hair with purple tips and a beautiful butterfly pin, her eyes were purple with white on top and black on bottom. She had a demon slayer uniform, a white haori with light green and light pink and black patterns, she had a smile on her face which kinda looked like a fake one. "Hello miss I'm Nezuko Kamado and you?" "I'm Shinobu Kochou the insect hashira, nice to meet you Kamado-san" "Nice to meet you too Kochou-sama" She seemed nice "And who's your little friend?" She said looking at Tanjiro "I'm Tanjiro Ts- Kamado nice to meet you" He said while bowing "Ara ara nice to meet you too" She said "May I ask, are you the ones who killed lower moon 5? I didn't know how to answer but I just said "Actually it was mostly Tanjiro who killed him" I said smiling at her "Ara ara that's impressive may I ask what breathing technique do you use?" She asked "Oh I use blossom breathing" "I do not use a breathing technique" "Ara ara~" Does she have an 'ara ara' kink or what? "That's very impressive you defeated a lower moon all by yourself without getting hurt but may I ask what is a blossom breathing?" "Oh it's a technique Tanjiro teached me" "Ara ara~ Really? Interesting, so Tanjiro you do not use a technique? So how did you kill lower 5?" "Well I just use a nirichin blade that's all I need" He said staring at her, I knew he felt nervous she was a hashira so she could be better at figuring who's a demon "Ara ara~ Well since you two defeated lower 5 we should report this to master but also Tanjiro may I ask are you a demon slayer?" "Oh um not really I never went to final selection, I just found it and took it" He said, it was true he found it and took it from a dead slayer "Interesting..."

Word count: 345