Chapter 5/第5章

I know I'm horrible I'm so sorry for not updating!

Anyways let's start

3rd person POV:
"Hello my children" Said Ubuyashiki 'looking' at the pillars "Hello master it's good to see you in good health" Said the Salami currently changing personalities like a bipolar person without problem but when the meeting ends he will turn back to walmart version of Bakugo. "This meeting was about these young demon slayers, right?" "Yes, yes it was, Shinobu please tell us what happened" "Yes master, so I was send on a mission to Natagumo mountain and when I got here all the demons were killed including lower moon 5" "Interesting, do you know who killed lower moon 5?" "Yes it was that boy with hanafunda earrings" Everyone then looked at Tanjiro as if he was some sort of an attraction "Is it true?" "How did you do it?" "Did you really kill him?" "What breathing technique do you use?" "I'll forget it anyways" All the pillars started asking Tanjiro question as if they were never teached how to ask one by one and not to rush a person "Yes I did kill lower 5 and I do not use a breathing technique" Tanjiro said and everyone was shocked "You don't use a breathing technique?! Then how did you kill him?" "I just use a nirichin blade and I just cut his head" Tanjiro said calmly "The meeting is over and we will discuss this matter later" Master said and left "Uh hi what's your name?" "It's Tanjiro, and you?" "I'm Rengoku Kyojuro and I could teach flame breathing if you'd like since breathing techniques are important" "That's sounds good"

Word count: 280