101 Ways To Slowly Die In A Hole

"You've got to be joking." I say fighting the urge to slap David. "This is absolute bull dust. I'm not doing my documentary on him." After my less than impressive encounter with Old Man Black, I had to have ten hours of intense therapy to believe it was all a mistake. I later found out he had a daughter called Annabelle, so he must have mistaken me for her. 

That was close. Too close for my liking. 

"Honestly Blondie, I think the plan is fantastic-" 

"Do you want to get butt raped?" I interject, trying to subside the anger rising in my lungs. 

"Well, it's too late. Mr Gold accepted my idea." 

"What?" 

"It might even give us a chance to know each other better." 

"Screw you. Mr Gold would never say yes to your grand plan." 

"I told him our grand plan is a surprise so he knows nothing about it." 

"Well that's about to change." I reply, turning around to walk away. He grabs me by the arm and throws me against the locker, lifting my feet from the ground. "Oh. So you're a girl beater as I well?" I say sarcastically. "Touche." 

"You will not say anything to Mr Gold. Understand?" By now, most girls would be scared and probably pee their pants. I laugh and his grip on my arms increases. I can feel the loss of circulation within them. I think I may need to get them amputated after our little moment of heart to heart conversation. I sigh and his eyes flicker for a moment.

Then, I knee him hard in the balls. Three things happen at once. He screams and covers his manhood. My feet lands on solid ground and I throw a punch at him. "Remember who I am arsehole. I'm not your little bitch or slut." I remember what he said about Victoria and punch him again. "Stay away from Victoria or else I'll finish you." Damn I'm good. My punches are definitely going to leave a bruise. 

David instantly stands up and pushes me against the wall, with his arms around my neck. Ok everyone its official. He's going to strangle me. "Don't forget who I am," He whispers, bringing his face closer to the nape of my neck, "Blondie." 

"What's going on here?" We turn our heads to see Mr Gold standing in the hallway. His eyes widen and I grasp the fact David and I are panting hard with sweat running down our faces and necks. To be honest it looks like we just had an intense make out session. 

Four words leave Mr Gold's mouth. "Both. Of. You. Detention." 

David loosens his grip and walks away. I do the same. 

++ 

"Oh my gosh the ball is almost here." 

"I need to get a dress." 

"Mine's pink with diamonds and pearls." 

"I'm going to do my hair Kate Middleton style." 

"I'm on a diet to lose fifteen pounds." 

"I'm taking Damien as a date." 

"I'm going to get wasted during afters." 

I roll my eyes. The ball is six weeks away and I've barely even thought about it. The ball is the night of nights. Some even go as far to call it the best night of every high schooler's life. The best night of my high school life was watching Nathan being whisked away from the football field to the police station. 

Most people spend eight years (I'm not joking) stressing about the ball. They worry about their dates, makeup, hair, shoes, nails, limos, teeth whitening products and more importantly, the dress. But the afters is where the fun really begins. This is where people get wasted, girls have a total make out session with the geek with pimples all over his face, do too much cocaine and heroin with some random, or even better, get knocked up. That happened to seven girls last year. 

I'm just probably just going to rock up in jeans and a t-shirt, or maybe stay at home by myself with a six pack carton of beer, two bottles of vodka and one bottle of champagne as I watch some stupid movie. 

Victoria takes a seat beside me and Alyssa suddenly appears out of the blue and decides to seat with us. 

My day just got better. 

"What's up?" She asks before taking a bite out of her vegetarian curry. I didn't know black people ate curry. 

I shrug. "Same old. Got another detention." 

"For what?" Alyssa asks eyeing me strangely. 

"Nothing really." 

We sit in awkward silence until the bell goes. I hurry to Mr Gold's office and without knocking, enter the room and slam the door behind me. 

He looks up and frowns. "Are you going to explain what occurred between you and Mr Walker today?" 

I sit on the chair opposite him. "We have decided to change our documentary subject." 

He shrugs. "It's too late to change. You've got six weeks to complete this project so you better begin working on it." 

"But-" 

He holds up his hand. "I think you're late for class." What's up with him today? Does he have his period or something? 

"Fine then." I dump the ugly green detention slip on his desk and walk out of the room before he has time to protest. I take my bag from my locker, including my car keys and drive away from school. 

The house of is quiet once I arrive home. Mum and dad have probably gone to god-knows-where again. I throw myself on my bed and fall asleep. I wake up three hours later with a plan in my head and twenty text messages, all in capital letters, asking where I am, to messages addressed to my kidnapper to return me back to school or else face the wrath of an angry black woman. I quickly reply Victoria telling her I'm fine and at home. She replies by saying the principal will probably have my arse tomorrow morning. I tell her he can go jump the Sydney Harbour Bridge. 

I'm about wearing some shorts when I hear footsteps downstairs. My heart jumps in my chest, lodging itself in my trachea. 

"Hello. Is anyone there?" I call out as I head downstairs. A shadow passes by the window. I'm scared. I'm bloody scared. I almost slap myself when I remember my phone is upstairs and if there's an emergency I'm screwed. Absolutely effing screwed. I head towards the front door and gently part the blinds. There's no one there but I can't shake the feeling I'm being watched.

A/N: So what did you think? Sorry for the long time it took to update :( But on the brightside, Confessions Of A Bitch has passed the 2,000 read mark. Whoop Whoop!!!