Its The End

I woke up this morning with a new attitude. New? Yes. Good? I'm not so sure yet. My mind felt foggy and my stomach felt like it was in knots.

Hangover? Nah.

Something different...something...unusual.

"NAKAMURA HANAI, HANAI NAKAMURA, WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS. IN HERE. NOW."

The girl really knows how to wake someone up in pure misery. This was no girl, this was a demon that escaped from hell on a bright sunny evening. She hates everyone. Except felix.

Because she wants felix to...nevermind.

I scratched my head and walked in the living room. I wasn't expecting what i saw, but nevertheless. My heart was on the floor.

I swallowed hard.

It's been a year.

A year since all of my friends left me.

All except,

Felix.

Today...that changes. Now i'm alone. Suitcases were packed, and felix sat on the couch avoiding eye contact with me. Am i happy for him? Yes. Do i want him to leave? No.

He's the first person here that's made me comfortable. Not insane or miserable. Like the rest of the fools that have came and gone.

I'm different now. I've matured, and i've become someone that no one seemed to understand. Except him. Except the boy with the blonde hair and sun kissed freckles that give him an appearance that angels are jealous of. Except the boy that has a musky, raspy voice that even western men cant beat. Except the boy that promised he would never leave me here even if it meant that he had to die.

I chuckled under my breath, a smile that ended in a smirk. And a laugh that ended with a tear.

Felix stood up, watching as i observed everything. As the witch beside him laughed at my misery, packed suitcases began to look like bullets aiming for my heart and a boy that made a promise to me, who had lied.

I wanted to walk away and pretend like nothing was happening but let's be honest. No one can do that when they've made a friend they thought would last forever.

"Ya know. I thought this would be an easy thing to do felix. I thought saying goodbye to you hoping that i would see you again, the 13 year old girl in me believing that we would be friends forever. That was all unrealistic. I know that when you leave this house today, the next time you'll see me is when we're facing eachother at award shows. If i even make it there."

With that i walked away, slowly wiping tears that started falling faster than ever. My feet hit the ground, harder and harder.

Then, he wrapped his hands around my waist and twirled me around to face him. Our chests touching, he looked down at me with sparkling eyes.

"I would never leave you forever, hana. I'll always remember you. Before i get on stage i'll think about the times we practiced our moves together, and the times we shared cookies. The times we held each other when we had no motivation to keep trying. I'll always remember those moments, even when i take my last breath."

Everything in me was screaming stop, his breath touched my cheek and his scent....it finally came to me. He smelled like a brand new bouquet of roses that had just been picked from the governors garden, he smelled like a new book that had freshly been made, he smelled like....everything in a way. Everything that made your heart jump, he smelled like all of your firsts, actually...he didn't smell like anything. He smelled like a feeling. When i look at him it's not a scent that comes over me, it's a feeling. A hope, an excitement.

I grinned and he let go of me. I watched as he walked away from me for the first time, it felt like everything i knew was walking away from me. It was a feeling i never want to feel again. A feeling i will make sure not to feel again. Even if i have to die to guarantee it.

-