Broken heart.

Toad's life was considered hell due to his family abusing and neglecting him. He was considered a loser in their eyes. He hoped that things would get better when he got into beacon but things got worse. Things got slightly better when he met a girl named Samantha Sinclair.

He was on his way to spend time with her when he heard moaning coming from her dorm

He was on his way to spend time with her when he heard moaning coming from her dorm. He peeked through the door and what he saw broke his heart. He saw his girlfriend cheating on him with Cardin Winchester, one of the guys that bullied him. They were having sex and it looked like she was enjoying it. Toad just left silently, without her knowing. The next day, he did something that will shock the whole school.

Toad:

Everybody's jaw dropped because they were shocked at what just happened. Team RWBY, Pyrrha, Nora, Coco and Velvet was sad because the boy they loved was cheated on by a slut and a bully. In his dorm, the girls can hear him sing another song.

Toad:

The girls knew that he sang that song for Samantha and Cardin. They were beyond furious because the boy they loved is in pain. So they decided to comfort him and give him what he needed: love.