Murder Child and New Universe

Andy was kind of surprised. The first person to raise their hand was Weiss, followed immediately by Faux jumping in the air with a cheer.

Faux: I have waited SO LONG to hear those words.

Andy laughed, and everyone else showed their agreement.

Weiss: So how are we gonna do this?

Andy: We split into teams, Weiss, Faux, and I will take a walk straight through the front door to have some personal time with papa Schnee. The rest of you will individually attack labor camps and free anyone there. Is this illegal? Yes. Did God tell me to? Not yet. Are we gonna do it anyways? Yep.

Yang raised her hand

Andy: Blonde bombshell in the back.

Yang: Why you Weiss and Faux?

Andy: Because I want to, and these two have more personal issues with the family.

Powder: What about me?

Andy: Good question. Uhh, who wants to take Powder?

Jaune, surprisingly, raised his hand.

Andy: Alright, that reminds me, I have a present for you Jaune. Check your inventory.

Jaune opened up his inventory, and saw some armor. Not just any armor, the crusader spartan armor. He equipped it without hesitation.

Andy: So that's what it looks like.

It was white with red markings, like that of a templar's cloth. The helmet was modified to be in the shape of a bucket helm. Overall? Badass.

Andy: I also have something else, a modified shoulder mounted minigun. It has a manual option, so just put Powder on your shoulder, and let her go crazy.

The mount came up, It had a little seat and everything. Powder was unreasonably excited and immediately jumped on Jaune's shoulder. She tested out the rotation, and found that the only thing stopping the rotation was Jaune's head, meaning she was confined to the left side.

Andy: And now that you two are ready to put the fear of god into anyone you fight, lets get going.

And so they were off. The Railjack was ludicrously fast, especially when in orbit. They got to atlas in about ten minutes. And when they were approaching the city, they were intercepted by a couple of Atlas warships. Somehow they made radio contact.

Ironwood: Identify yourself.

Andy: This is the Daten Shi of The Fallen, let us pass or incur the wrath of God Irondick.

Ironwood: Turn back now and we will not engage you, we have you outnumbered 1000 to 1.

Andy: Now that's just unfair.

Ironwood: Turn back, last chance.

Andy: Fuck off.

Ironwood: You were warned.

Andy turned his intercom on.

Andy: Nora, Nova, Ace! We are about to get into a firefight with the entire Atleasian fleet, get yourselves to stations! The rest of you get to the slingshot, we are launching you to your location!

Andy turned the intercom off and then focused on the fight, Atlas had been tearing into them for the entire thing and they had dented the shields a bit. Oh well.

Andy: Hey bro, pull up all the locations

[seven locations found, not including the manor.]