🍋Bishop Manuel Aringarosa x Reader🍋(1)

(Tw: idk, priest kink,religious play?)

(Also: Y/N in this instance has a uterus. Doesn't mean they are a girl, or a boy, or in the non binary spectrum. Just wanted to give y'all an FYI)

"And remember," his voice echoed through the large room, reverberating off the high stone walls of the church. I pressed my thighs together, trying to focus on his speech instead of how handsome he looked in the ceremonial robes, "God is with you, always." My eyes locked just for a split of a second, but I noticed how the corners of his lips moved up before he kept looking at the rest of his congregation. "The Mass has ended, go in peace to love and serve the Lord."

"Thanks be to God," the crowd answered in unison, some kneeling to pray while others stood up, prayer book in hand.

I stood behind my mother and father as they walked closer to the pier, eyes on the point of my shiny new shoes as I tried not to stare at the priest.

"Father Aringarosa," my mother greeted, a big smile on her face as the young cleric turned to focus on my family.

"Ah, Mrs. Smith," I glanced at him at the sound of his voice, eyes locking immediately as he looked over my mother's shoulder, "Nice to see you all here on this glorious Sunday. Hope you enjoyed the mass?"

"Very much, Father," my mother answered enthusiastically as my dad hummed in agreement. "Your love for God and this congregation is so clear in the way you give your speeches. You even got Y/N to attend every mass and join the choir. That means more than you think."

His smile got bigger as he nodded and took my mother's hands in his.

"I'm glad I could fill your daughter's heart with faith," he said with a nod in my direction. My mind was immediately pulled back to a particular night just a few days ago; the way his hips slapped against my ass as he fucked me right on that altar - cock stretching me at every thrust before he filled me up with his cum, grunting such filthy things in my ear that even a demon would blush.

"I'm going to fuck you so deep that they'll hear your screams in Heaven... and Hell."

It was hard just standing there when the feeling of his cum running down my thighs was still so fresh in my memory.

"You should pray to God every night for the blessing that is my seed inside you."

I stared at him as he kept talking with my mother, his gaze darkening every time he glanced at me. I admired how tall and fit he looked, black hair that accentuated his handsome features. I knew I wasn't the only one ogling the bishop, the stares and giggles of other members of the congregation were clear to me and everyone else. But I were the one that got to receive his special blessing. It was me he fucked in secrecy behind the altar; it was me he pleased with his mouth and fingers.

"Such a pretty lil wife that you're gonna make, always so ready to please."

I had what every other girl wanted. One day he would make me his wife, you were sure of it.

My sinful thoughts were interrupted when my mother repeated my name, looking at me with a raised brow.

"What?" I asked, eyes wide. Manuel chuckled and winked at me, no doubt aware of the thoughts that were going through my mind. I would need to confess later.

"Don't you have something to give Father Aringarosa?" she asked, an accentuated look to the bag I had been mindlessly carrying until now.

"Oh!" I exclaimed as I retrieved a box from the bag, "I made you cookies, Father. Chocolate chip ones." I sent him a coy smile as handed him the box, grinning as his fingers brushed against mine. I remembered how they felt around my throat or curled inside me.

"She made them herself!" My mother chimed in, "She has a talent for baking, my girl. I'm sure you'll love them."

"I'm sure I will," he said, the tip of his tongue poking out to lick his bottom lip as he smirked. It surprised me how no one else seemed to notice how lewd my priest could be at times, "Your daughter is talented in a lot of things."

I felt myself get hot under his stare, remembering how good his tongue felt on me; inside me. The way his hands gripped my thighs - keeping my legs open as he feasted on my juices like a starved man - mouth working wonders in my most sensitive spot.

"Such a pretty cunt..."

"Hmm," a moan of satisfaction interrupted my thoughts once again, "These are amazing," the priest said as he chewed on a cookie, lips smacking as he ate another. "Talented indeed. Blessed by God himself."

I swallowed as I remembered what had transpired just the day before. How hot and heavy his cock had felt on my tongue as I sucked him off, his hand on my hair as he forced me to swallow all of him.

It was by luck that no one had needed a confession at that time, or they would have heard my moaning and choking on his cock while listening to how dirty the priest of their church was capable of cursing.

"You take my cock so well for such an innocent little thing," he had moaned as my head bobbed up and down on his shaft, spit sliding down my chin. "So ready to get on your knees to please me. Good girl."

"I would like to have a word with Y/N in private, if that's okay with you, Mr. and Mrs. Smith?" his hand on my shoulder startled me as I got reminded once again where I was, "We won't take long."

I kept quiet as he took me to a room next to the altar, where I knew his office to be located. He had never taken me there before, though. Every time he possessed me, he did it in places where we could be easily seen; if not by a sinner looking for absolution, definitely by Jesus on the cross.

His lips were on my neck the moment he closed the door, hands going up to cup my breasts over my conservative cotton dress. I let out a moan as he sucked on my pulse, hand raised to grab his soft hair.

"Please no marking, people are going to see," I begged as he pressed his front to my back, forcing me to bend over his desk. He said nothing as he lifted my skirts over my hips, long fingers tracing my white underwear before he pushed it to the side.

"I want people to see," was all he said before I felt his tip at my entrance. "Look at you, already so wet." He shoved himself inside me without another moment's notice, hand covering my mouth as I let out a strangled scream.

I opened my legs wider as he started fucking me at a fast pace, his fingers in my mouth as I tried to keep quiet. It was almost impossible though, his cock making a mess of my swollen pussy as he thrust into me over and over.

"You know who confessed to me today?" Manuel grunted in my ear, hand gripping my hip in place as he filled me to the brim, "That Kai boy you were so smitten with when I first met you." I barely registered his words, clenching around him when his fingers started massaging my clit over my panties. "Want to know what he said to me?" he asked with a thrust so hard that the desk moved. "That he wanted to marry you. That he would ask your father for your hand." The priest chuckled, "Like anyone would marry you after I get you pregnant with my bastard."

"F-father Aringarosa..." I moaned his name, focusing on his words, "I- I don't wanna marry him. I want you."

"As God intended," he moaned. "Good girl."

He came with a guttural grunt, forehead pressed against the back of my head as I felt his cum fill me up before it started coating the inside of my thighs. He was quick at pulling out before making himself presentable, leaving me to do the same.

I caught my disheveled image in a small mirror on the opposite wall, taking in my crazy hair, marked neck, and rumpled dress.

"Beautiful," he whispered behind me. I saw his reflection in the mirror, noticing how his brown eyes turned a reddish color when the light hit them just right. The eyes that had pulled me in the first time I saw him at the church's cemetery. "Now promise me, in God's name, that you're going to be mine and only mine."