Remember Camilo (1/1)

@BriishTxa This is not at all original at all and I got this from a comment on YouTube. What if Camilo forgets something every time he shape shifts and one day he has to be reminded who he is. This is just a suggestion. - @Gary6Norf

*~Abuela's POV~*

The day was over now and everyone was sitting at the indoor dinner table. Pepa had a cold so the weather was a little bit haywire today. Everyone was instructed to stay inside because of the random outbursts of lightning, allowing the family to take a day off instead of the four breaks each day. But unfortunately, Julieta can't heal colds. Everyone is to stay away from Pepa except Julieta and Fèlix, who are staying with her to make sure she's okay. At dinner, it wasn't as talkative as it used to be. It got very awkward at the dinner table after the Casita was rebuilt and Bruno came back. A few people try to start conversation, such as; Camilo, Mirabel, Luisa and, when she's here, Pepa. Today I wanted everyone to speak comfortably, so I spoke up, clearing my throat.

 "Ehem," everyone looked up from the table, "I-If any of you throughout the day need any breaks aside from your four breaks including meals, just tell me and I'll make sure to let everyone know." I said, a nervous but genuine smile planted across my face. The familia told me already that they forgave me but I still didn't want them to feel uncomfortable around me. Mirabel seemed happier now, but I don't know if any others feel the same.

 "We know, mamá. Th-Thank you for the food, we appreciate that you cooked for us today." Mi hijo, Bruno, said to me, fiddling with his sewed-up cloak. I smiled lovingly as the other family members beamed at me and started to converse with one another. I sighed, relieved, and spoke to Mirabel and Bruno, who were both sitting next to me, about how proud I was of them. It had been an hour and everyone has finished eating, so I picked up the plates with Mirabel, who volunteered, as the others thanked me and continued to talk. Since Julieta was taking care of her hermana, I had cooked the meal with Isabela. I offered for everyone to go to the interior plaza and asked Casita to bring some chairs and build the stairs so that there was some places to sit and relax. Everyone was talking amongst themselves when I heard someone speaking with Camilo, they sounded very confused and worried. I looked over at them and saw Dolores speaking with Camilo. I excused myself from washing the dishes with Mirabel and Luisa and said I would be right back.

 "What are you talking about, hermana?" Camilo said, obliviously confused.

 "How do you not remember that ma is sick," Dolores said in a confused tone, with a hint of disbelief, "is this another one of your pranks?"

 "No? What- ugh nevermind." He grunted. I was flummoxed. But Dolores said fine and they both went to bed. Right, bed!

 "Muy bien todos, ¡hora de acostarse!" I yelled, clapping my hands. With a playful groan, everyone separated and went to go get ready.

 CHAPTER ONE FIN.

(Sorry if this was a short chapter, I wanted to get something out.)