REMEMBER CAMILO (2/2)

*~Abuela's POV~*

I was laying in my bed, my head turned to the candle. I missed mi amor. I kept wondering what life would be like if he hadn't left me all those years ago. My mind drifted away to the distant memories. But I wasn't sad anymore. I had a family that gave me another second chance. This was my third chance and I couldn't screw this one up. I couldn't afford to lose anyone else. My family meant everything to me. Even if they lost their gifts again, I would still love them the same. I know that soon, when I pass, someone will have to take over. And I know just the person to take my legacy and carve it into her own. Mirabel. Bruno probably knew about this already. My mind continued to wander, my eyelids beginning to drop, feeling heavier, and I was drifting off to sleep...

*A LOUD THUD ECHOED THROUGH THE CASA, FOLLOWED BY A LOUD SCREAM*

I sprung up out of bed and raced to my door, turning the knob and sprinting out of my room to the kitchen, where I heard the noise come from. Even though I was old, with Casita's help, I was fast. I got to the source of the commotion to see an unsuspected scenario occuring.

Camilo was laying on the floor as if he fell backwards, with a shocked look on his face. I spun my head over to what he was scared of and saw what I least expected.

Bruno was standing in front of him, nervously holding out his hand to try to calm him down. I blinked, confused before making my way over to Camilo. I whispered his name, making him flinch and then turn around to look at me. He stood up immediately and was now facing me. What he said next made me absolutely shocked...

 "Abuela? Who is this.. ?"

CHAPTER TWO END

I know these chapters are short, but I have no ideas and little motivation. 

Truly sorry.