07- Bella

After that study session things started to accelerate by the day. Before I knew it it was 5 months later and things had changed more then I could have ever dreamed....
(Time gap will be filled with flashbacks later on)

I watch Bella pull up with my Dad in his police car. The last time Bella came here was at least 10 years ago.

I sigh as i open the front door and i move to help her bring her bags in as she clutches a cactus... ok weird.

"Bella!" I say as i walk down the steps and i hug her, lightly, making sure to keep my strength in check.

"Leah, i haven't seen you in so so long" She says and i quickly pull away as she tilts her head "You ok?" She asks me as she sees my pained expression

"Yeah, yeah, i'm fine, you go in with Charlie and i'll grab your bags" I say as she nods and runs off into the house.

Taking a shaky breath, i lean against the car for a moment.

I feel my eyes threatening to turn and i scrunch them closed, quickly.

I hear Jaspers words in my head 'It's going to be hard to control it for a few months, but i'll help you, i promise'
(Explained in flashback ch21 onwards)

Shaking my head, i grab Bella's bag and i take it into the kitchen, dropping it on the floor just as Bella walks down the stairs.

"So, how are you liking Forks so far?" I ask her

"It's great, its a little cold, but i'll be fine" She says as we sit opposite each other at the kitchen table.

Maybe Dad will actually bother to decorate now that Bella's here.

"I was a bit surprised when you said that you would be moving here in the middle of the school year, January is quite a month to change schools" I say and she shrugs

"Mum and Phil wanted to travel, i didn't want to be in the way so i said that i would come here, besides i wanted to see you and Dad" She says

"Yeah... a lot has changed since you've been here, Bella, a lot" I say

_____________

A weekend later and its back to the usual routine.

I get up and then i head out to Jessica's car.

"Hey, Jess" I say as she pulls out the drive

"Hey, where's your sister? I thought that she would be coming with us" She asks

"No, she got given her own truck by the Blacks" I say, not liking the exchange which happened a day ago.

We pull up into the schools parking lot and i jump out of Jessica's car.

"Just a heads up, Lover boy's already staring at you like he wants to eat you" Jess says as i roll my eyes and she heads into the school.

I smile as i walk into Jaspers arms and he kisses me, lightly

"You ready?" He asks me as i see Bella jumping out of her Orange truck

"As I'll ever be"

(I hope that the time references are helping you guys but I thought that I would just give you a little over view. The chapters before this one all happened before Bella got to Forks and before the twilight movies began. This chapter and all the ones after it will be when the twilight movies start and will follow the outline of the story of twilight.)