Chapter 5 - Encounter

We were walking through the atrium and up towards the stage. My head suddenly started spinning. "F-Freddy, my vision is going blurry and everything is going red..." I tried not to pass out again.

I turned around behind me to see a white bunny with glowing blood red eyes skipping towards me. "Freddy what is that?!" He seemed confused. "What's what superstar?"

Oh shit. Freddy couldn't see it so I had to handle it on my own. "H-how about we go get some food first maybe?" I grabbed his hand and ran far away from it. It kept skipping towards us and my vision got worse. I basically couldn't see a thing and just ran away from the sound.

As I was running, I would feel Freddy nudge me into a different direction. "Be careful where you are going superstar! You were about to run into a wall."

I used as a way to navigate and try and figure out where we were. As we were running, I would occasionally ask him, "Freddy where are we right now?" And he would tell me the nearest attraction or food place.

At one point he said, "We are currently at Roxy Raceway," and he nudged me to the left. I continued running and asked again. He said we were at Fazer Blast. I turned around 180° and ran while flailing my arms around, trying to feel for the escalator.

Eventually my hand hit a rubbery surface and put my other hand on the other side. This helped me position myself before I darted up the steps. Sometimes I would miss a step and almost trip.

I got to the top of the escalator and could make out the shapes of objects now. The closest restaurant was El Chip's and it was good so I knew where to go. I ran up a couple more escalators, still holding Freddy's hand. We entered and the shutters shut behind us.

I started to regain my vision. "Superstar, what was all that about? Why were you asking me where we were? Are you sure you're okay?" I just nodded my head and walked around the back into the kitchen. I was able to get a couple bags of nachos and dips. There were kits to make burritos, but the ovens probably didn't work after closing. I checked the fridges and there were a few burritos on plates wrapped up. I grabbed a few and brought it all out to the seats.

We sat down and then I realised something. Does Freddy even eat food? "Can you eat food Freddy?" I was sure he would say no but I was wrong. "Of course I can! Have you not seen chica eat pizza?" I unwrapped the burritos and opened the nachos and dips.

"This is the best they had." I said as Freddy looked down at everything. "No no! It is perfectly fine considering the Pizza Plex is closed." He smiled at me and we dug in.

We ate through both bags of nachos and ate all of the burritos. They were stuffed with meat, beans and salad. And of course the nachos were top tier. "That was amazing superstar!" He looked at me as we both got up. I walked up to him and hugged him, as a thank you for being so nice.

Then I looked at him and wiped off some sauce on his mouth. I giggled and then he did the same for me.

"Hopefully I can finally take you to Parts And Services."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was just a smaller chapter to add a bit more length to the book. I hope you still enjoyed it though! I'm going to be working very hard on the next chapter so it might take a while. Also idk why you go to El Chips in every story. Its just that the food sounds really good. Yall are gonna have to wait a bit longer for the chapter you all want. 👹👹👹👹