Chapter 4

And here begins the action
Ahrea hadn't slept in many a millenia but it was times like these, when she was stood, staring over the silent town of Volterra she would realise how much she missed it. Missed being able to dream. Dream of better times when her mates were there with her. When she had her children and when she couldn't hear the clanking of metal, the roars of the awaiting demons below ready for war against her enemies. It had been a millenia since her guard had been able to kill vampires. Been able to destroy their wretched souls and purge the Earth of scum only to meet them later on in the pits of Hell. There was an area reserved for vampires. They weren't normally destroyed. Only if they had directly disobeyed the law. A sigh escaped her lips. Alice would need to see her plans otherwise the entire battalion that killed her family would not be there. It would be so much easier if she didn't have to track them down. One. By. One. She placed her forehead against the cold marble. It was all so much effort. A sigh escaped her lips and she turned to the hilt laid out on the pillow. Her voice was low and slightly annoyed when she spoke. "Jane,Alec my children come here". The rushes of wind was the only thing that alerted her to the two's entrance. "How do you want to see Uncle Ani and Grandpa Palpatine". Her smile turned vicious. The twins echoed her and their eyes lit up with joy. "Can they bring Piett or Luke, oh mother please can they bring Grandpa Yoda". Jane's face was alight with excitement. "I do believe that Yoda may be able to come and so should Luke but I don't think Piett will be able to come. If Ani comes and Grandpa then he'll have to stay on the Death Star". Jane's face fell minutely but nodded anyway. "Well then that is sorted I will send word to the boys and see if they reply".

Hundreds of miles away, in a the small town of Forks, one Alice Cullen was sat with her family delicately arranging flowers. Carlisle and Esme were in the love seat reading a book, Edward, Bella and Renesmee surrounded the piano, Emmett and Rosalie were arguing with Jasper and Garret about who knows what and Alice was in the doorway. Then the vision came through. The Queen, dressed in magnificent robes and a coal black crown. She was stood in the main Volturi throne room a legion of vampires. "In 4 days, we will march to Forks, we will find the Cullens, THEY KILLED YOUR KINGS, THEY IMPRISONED YOUR QUEEN, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO". The crowd roared in response. "KILL THE TRAITORS". A smirk grew on her face. "I can't wait to see you and your family, little seer".  Alice's grip slackened and the vase dropped to the floor. Talk about deja vu. "She's back, the Queen is back". The room silenced. "She'll be here in four days, Carlisle we have to call the others, the Denali's, the Egyptians, all of the. She has a legion.". The calls were being made in minutes. 

3 days later

 The heavy footsteps and harsh breathing echoed through the corridors as an extremely tall and dressed in all black walked side by side with two smaller men and followed by people dressed in white suits. The doors opened to reveal the filled throne room. The woman on the middle throne stood and approached the masked man in the middle. "Ani" she said as she moved to wrap the man in a tight hug. "Thank you for coming Ani and fathers". Ahrea moved to hug Palpatine and bent down to pull Yoda into a hug as well. "Jane, Alec come and greet Uncle Ani and your grandfathers". The two overexcited twins rushed at the figures Jane going for Darth Vader and Alec going for the other two. "UNCLE ANI" Jane jumped up to wrap her legs around his waist as he picked her up and twirled her around.  Meanwhile, Alec had been dragged into a side embrace by the Emperor and Yoda perched on his shoulders. As the two switched and eventually the others went to greet their favourite stormtroopers. "Brother we have a war ahead". The others nodded. "I have the demons, you have the troopers so we should be fine". "Do not worry, my child, we will help you". "Help you, my dear, we will". Yoda smiled solemly. "The Cullens will die".