034

GOOGLE MAIL

INBOX
• 1 Unread Mail

Archive | Open

Apology and Inquiry Regarding the Instance of Me Being Blocked | Inbox

Jett Alexandrus Y. Bella... August 27, 202x  >>
> View details
__________
From Jett Alexandrus Y. Bella Corte
>> jettbellacorte.shs@hastreid.edu.ph

To Sabrina Ysabelle V. Montiega
>> sabrinamontiega.shs@hastreid.edu.ph

Date August 29, 202x, 9:17 AM
__________

Hey. I hope this email finds you well. This isn't to justify any of my actions whichever may or may not offended you (yet still resulted to me being blocked). Rather, I'd sincerely like to apologize for any instance that it did. In all honesty, I didn't mean any harm by the fact that I happened to remember you were the one I talked to on Instagram back in summer. I am not taking—nor will ever—take any of your word against you. I also apologize that I sent this letter through mail as I am still blocked on Messenger (no offense; just purely explaining the circumstance).

In case you may need further explanation on my side, you may reply to this email or simply unblock me (again, no offense; still explaining the circumstance).

I'd be glad to receive an explanation on why I have been blocked—if ever I can receive one (but you are not obliged to give me one if you're uncomfortable). Moreover, if you feel anxious by the past conversation, I can consider creating another Facebook account. :)

That's it. Thank you for taking the time to read this. :) I hope to be forgiven (though I am not, in any way, obliging you).

Sincerely,
Jett Alexandrus Bella Corte
11STEM1 / Blockmate :)
Hastreid de Madrigal University Senior High School