3. IRIS

"She will comes....."

Cheche PD give some talking to someone who stay at the different place with him.

on the other hands he answered with handsome smile on his face

"are you sure she was agree ?"

"yeah .. i'm sure. everything was in control. you don't have to doubt it. make sure you can had a good times with her in few days."

"i can't let this changes go like before. I'will trying ge ... thank you so much"

================================

Fan Chengcheng already prepare himself to come to FOUTRY acommodation in Chengdu. He looking in the miror , mumured something as trying to do some cool pose with handsome expresion he used to teasing his fans. For sure, his fans will get crazy offer him, but, for her he is not sure.

Will she falling in love with me? Will she comfortable enough to stand by me? She is a woman who is quite difficult to approach.

Ohh.. come on Fan Chengcheng behave yourself ! you just meet her in night final party. And you expect her to love you back? you must be kidding ! slowy chengcheng slowly ..... you still had alot times you can spend with her for.

After a minutes of thinking what he will do when meet her again, he is done with everything then step closer to his door rooms as praying with sincerely. you will gonna make it Fan Chengcheng ! jiayouuuuu...........

=========================
Yuxin comes to Chengdu after everything in her schedule was clear. She can't wait to meet others member, but she still want to wait to meet her. His first love

Yuxin sit on her car with a lot of thought in her mind. But somethings click pop out in her head. she looks at her assistant jiejie "jie...."

assistant jiejie immediately looked at yuxin who was sitting next to her "yes dabao.. why?"

she looks confuse when see yuxin in serious expression. Yuxin said " why you not ask me for join this programe before you disscus with Cheche PD?"

Yuxin expect jiejie was calm to hear her question, cause she thought maybe jiejie already prepare all the thinks, but she was wrong.

Jiejie looked nervous and you can see cold sweat on her forehead. Also, her pulp is getting bigger, she still silent. Then rub her nose awkwardly before give the answer.
"Emmh.. honestly i don't know about it first. Cheche PD just ask me about your schedule, and want me to check this month until next month the shoot end."

She changed her sitting position to made more comfortable and continue "and others things was handle by agency"

Yuxin nod, she still feel so wrong and weird but decided to shut her mouth don't dare to ask. She looked out the window smiling.

Yuxin accept her answer,she should feel relieved. But asistent jiejie feels really bad for lying to her.
Dabao, honestly agency didn't know anything about the real reason why Cheche PD wants you to join his program.

She looking at her with a guilty looks.
only a few people understand the real situation, we can't saying because he don't want to let people know. Honestly i don't want to be part of his plan, but he begged to me to give him another changes. He still want to trying to court you and protect you.

When jiejie and yuxin still in their mind as they also arrived at FOURTRY House.
When yuxin want to get out of the car, jiejie hold her hand with gentle gaze trying to stop as she say "Good Luck Dabao"

==========

Hello everyone !!
Good night 💙

This just my fanfic from my imagination. Nothing to do with the real situation, so something is different from the real thing. I'll up again tomorrow ....

See youuuuu