4. IRIS

Yuxin ring the house bell twice, waiting someone open the door. Surprisely, there was already two members who arrived. Fan Chengcheng and Chen Weiting.

"Yo yuxin ! Nice too meet you again" Chengcheng said with his cool note, but playful handshake. He wiggled their hands left and right speadly. Just like 3 olds child whining for candy.

Yuxin trying to stop him then give a friendly hug as saying "Ya Fan Chengcheng, i'm older than you. So you must call me jiejie,okay? Hahaha"

"Ahh no no.. you still like baby who still needs a lot of help."

"Hey how dare you to call me baby yaaaaaa ! We just meet once." Yuxin pouted as hit his arms lightly.

"Hahaha you looks so cute" Chengcheng looked at her blushing lightly but Yuxin just shaking her head with bright smile.

Then they had short chatting as going to kitchen, where someone busy trying to cooking something. There's a loud sound of two metal rubs together you can hear.

For the first time comes in the house, she smell something bad. She don't know what is that, something like Burnt butter but still you can smell a Rosemary there. She thinks it's delicious enough if he can handle it well.

“Weige.. Yuxin is here” Chengcheng shouted from the TV room, which could be heard all the way to the kitchen.

Weige showed himself who ignore jer at the beginning because was too focused on cooking. He walked towards yuxin as smiled warmly while extending his hand to her. “Hello Yuxin. I'm Chen Weiting. Nice to meet you”

Yuxin returned his handshake and said “I'm Liu Yuxin. Nice too meet you too…….How i can call you? senior? uncle?” She jump a little, surprise when heards Chengcheng suddenly laughs so loudly.

He had been listening to their conversation in silence, finally burst into laughter when Yuxin finish her word “Hahahahaha Uncle…”
Yuxin looked at Weige with an innocent look and smiling mischievous.

Weige shaking his head then saying after silent for a while with a mouth slightly opened, but finally laugh together “Ohh no no, big no ! please Yuxin you are so funny ! Haha. You can call me Weige or Weiting ge just like Chengcheng did.”

“Okay Weige. I got it.” yuxin positioned the tips of her right fingers, like a position of respect to her captain and smile sweetly.

Weige's heart melted when he saw Yuxin smiling sweetly, her eyes forming a perfect crescent moon.

But, her smile her smile is slowly disappearing. She sniffed like a puppy while saying “Do you smell burnt guys?”

He hit his forehead hard while runs towards the kitchen, trying save his almost half-scorched food which left while had some chat with Yuxin and Chengcheng.

“Ohh no.. this meat is perfectly burnt. this is our dinner.”

Then, Yuxin finally step out to the kitchen and help Weige clean up his failure cooking. She cleaned up the leftovers and washed the cooking utensils.

Chengcheng? he just look at them without doing anything, because Weige forbid him to help. Chengcheng almost cut off his own fingers while helping Weige cut the carrots to eat with the beef steak.

While she help Weige cleaned up, they heard house bell ringing. Chengcheng rush to the door and greeted the other member. They is comming.

She is comming ……...

==========

Sorry for night update. Enjoy it ! Hope you like it guys .....