ⅴ. ꜱᴜɴꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ

.  * .    .   °  . ● ° .¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆ ° :. ° .☆   . ● .° °★★  ★°★ .  *  .  °☆  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆☆ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸ .

   ★¸

.  * .    .   °  . ● ° .¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆ ° :. ° .☆   . ● .° °★★  ★°★ .  *  .  °☆  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆☆ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸ .

❝ ᵒᵒʰ⁻ᵒᵒʰ⁻ᵒᵒʰ, ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ʳᵉᶠᵘˢᵉ, ❞

he nodded and the three got off the monorail as it was the stop for the hotel. it wasn't long until the stop right outside the innovation centre. i quickly got off before heading inside. mike, the technician and guard in the innovation centre cornered me.

"there you are! your talk starts in two minutes," then he handed me a headset, "speak oh high and mighty," he joked. i laughed before saying a simple sentence. "okay. its working, go on." he said before practically pushing me over.

i climbed up on the stage. "hi, hello. i am ariel grady but you might know me as the dinosaur girl on the posters around the attraction." this made a couple of the adults and children laugh. "i am here to talk to you about herbivores in dinosaurs."

"so can anyone tell me about any herbivore dinosaurs they know of?" a couple of the children's hands shot up.

mike handed me a bottle of water as i got off the stage. i took the headset off and handed it back to him. "that went really good, you didn't mess up at all, did you do some like rehearsal or something?" he asked.

"no i just went with the flow," i explained. "ari! hello!" i heard someone shout, i turned around and see grey running over, zach shortly behind and then zara, too attached to her phone. he excitedly turned to a DNA display with a small game. "cytosine, guanine, adenine and thymine, the same four things in everything that has ever lived."

"wow, you know your stuff." he nodded and started to talk before zach interrupted him. "hey, don't wander off, all right? mom's not paying me for babysitting," he pointed out. "except for the part where i am by your aunt, and its double," i joked, making him shake his head and laugh a bit.

"grey, is that you?" claire said, from atop of the staircase when i turned around. the boy quickly turned around and ran towards the staircase. "aunt claire!" he yelled out as she made it to the bottom of the stairs before grey hugged her.

"hey- oh!" claire started. "oh my gosh, you're- you're so sweet," she smiled, she then turned to zach and sort of jumped back. "woah zach, last time i saw you, you were like..." she put her hand up to about just under greys height. "... that must have been what? three, four years ago?"

"uh seven. seven years, but, you know, close," zach corrected, and i had to hold in my laugh while stood behind claire. she looked kinda embarrassed which was a first. "so, i see you already got your wristbands. this is for food, zara and ari here are going to take good care of you until i'm done working tonight, okay?"

i could see the disappointment spread across grey and zach's face. "you're not coming with us?" grey questioned, he looked so sad and upset i felt so sorry for him. "oh... i really wish that i could."

"but tomorrow i can take you into the control room, show you behind the scenes and all of that. that's... that's gonna be cool, right?" she suggested, the older brother rolled his eyes at his aunt. "okay, so i will see you tonight at... uh, six?"

"oh no, no. don't forget you have the..." zara started and i sighed, getting fed up. "right, of course. i will see you tonight at eight. what time do you go to sleep? or do you go to sleep at different times?"

the two looked at each other before claire phone beeped for the second time. "okay, so, have fun, and take very good care of them, okay?" she said before walking off. there was an awkward silence. "what do you guys wanna see first?" i asked.

they thought for a moment before grey started practically jumping up and down and grabbed ahold of my arm, shaking it about. "can we go see the raptors?!" he shouted. "yes, but um, i'll have to source a car of some sort- unless you are all comfortable with riding on a quad bike?" i asked.

"you know how to drive one of those?" zach asked. "yes i'm not a degenerate," i pointed out before heading to the door, "come on," i added. we turned the corner and i jazz hand entranced the store of quad bikes. "okay, i'll have to drive slower than normal due to many people and the fact i'll be carrying three people instead of two or one."

i got on and then grey got on behind me, hugging my waist like he was about to die and zach and zara were sat on the back. "if anything goes wrong just shout stop," i said before turning on the ignition and starting to drive.

i parked it before everyone hopped off. i stretched before turning of the bike and then walking in the directions towards the viewing bridge. "okay, so the velociraptors can mainly be seen from up there but there is also another area you can see them but it's not recommended unless you are a raptor trainer like me, my dad or brother."

the two nodded, zara was waiting at the quad bike and was on the phone to someone. i swipped my id card for the park and it opened up the gate. "welcome to the world of mutant frogs," i joked.

the two laughed before going on up. "uh don't do anything stupid, also if you see my brother don't stare at his eyes," i pointed out. i made it up there behind them and went the opposite way they did, seeing owen and cody.

i walked over and grabbed ahold of my brother, ruffling his hair. "aw, look at us. the grady family together and we aren't arguing, this is a first," i pointed out before getting a nudge from owen and cody.

❝ ˢʰᵉ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ʳⁱᵈᵉ ᵐᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᶜʳᵘⁱˢᵉ, ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ'ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʳʸⁿᵃ ˡᵒˢᵉ, ❞

.  * .    .   °  . ● ° .¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆ ° :. ° .☆   . ● .° °★★  ★°★ .  *  .  °☆  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆☆ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸ .

[ ʷʳⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ ᵒⁿ : ᵈᵉᶜᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ³¹ᵗʰ, ²⁰²¹ ]

[ ᵖᵘᵇˡⁱˢʰᵉᵈ ᵒⁿ : ʲᵃⁿᵘᵃʳʸ ³ʳᵈ, ²⁰²² ]

[ ᵉᵈⁱᵗᵉᵈ ᵒⁿ : ʲᵃⁿᵘᵃʳʸ ³ʳᵈ, ²⁰²² ]