ⅶ. ᴡᴏʟꜰ ɪɴ ꜱʜᴇᴇᴘ'ꜱ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ

.  * .    .   °  . ● ° .¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆ ° :. ° .☆   . ● .° °★★  ★°★ .  *  .  °☆  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆☆ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸ .

   ★¸

.  * .    .   °  . ● ° .¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆ ° :. ° .☆   . ● .° °★★  ★°★ .  *  .  °☆  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆☆ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸ .

❝ ˢʰᵒʷ ᵐᵉ ʰᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ʲᵘˢᵗⁱᶠʸ, ᵗᵉˡˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵃˡˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡⁱᵉˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ˢᵉᶜᵒⁿᵈ ⁿᵃᵗᵘʳᵉ, ˡⁱˢᵗᵉⁿ, ᵐᵃʳᵏ ᵐʸ ʷᵒʳᵈˢ, ❞

"no! hold your fire!" owen shouted. "i need to get a better view," i said before going back up to the top where the boys and the gunmen were. "hold your fire, do not fire!" cody and i shouted as we got there.

"put twelve amps in those animals and they will never trust us again," owen said, his hand up towards the dinosaurs. the guy scrambled back into the small cage. "blue, stand down," owen ordered.

he looked to the side and saw delta growl at him. "hey! hey! what did i just say!" he pointed out. "delta, i see you back up!" i looked around before starting to walk back. "hey! no! where are you going?" cody asked grabbing ahold of my shoulders. "i need to get down there."

"he's handling it," cody said, then pointed to the raptors. "barely, he hasn't been within two feet of a raptor before unless they were fifteen inches tall," i pointed out. i walked down before opening the door to the cage. "ariel don't!" cody yelled out before i slowly approached the dinosaurs.

"what are you doing?" he asked, i took over the two dinosaurs to his right. "helping." he looked like he was about to push me back but then decided against it. "charlie, stay right there," i ordered.

"close the gate," owen ordered. even if i didn't make it i could still get out unharmed, the raptors are like little puppy dogs. "are you crazy?" barry asked. "that's what grady means," i joked. "just trust me."

"close the gate!" the employee shouted. even though i could see it, i know barry hesitated before the gate closed. the gate then started to close before owen and i waited a few seconds before running and jumping through the gap between the floor and the gate.

i took a deep breath before the raptors banged into the door, i got up and jumped back. not from shock but the raptors squeal of pain terrified me. barry helped owen up before i was pulled by my collar out of the small cage by cody.

"what the hell did you think you were doing?" he said, pushing me up against the bars, extremely pissed off. "look i understand you're mad, please- ow. put me down," i started. he slammed me back into the bars.

"you can't always play the hero you now ari!" he yelled. i pushed him back, kicking him in the torso to give us some space. "neither can owen, barry or you. we are different from them and we can do more than them."

i grabbed ahold of his collar and slammed him into the bars this time. "if one of those two people died we would lose the raptors forever," i pointed out. "i was playing the hero for the sake of what we have put our lives into."

"hey! pack it in!" owen said, pulling me off cody. his eyes were bright red, i could tell the scales had a red shine to them. especially when i could see them on my arms in the corner of my eye.

"time out, leave each other alone, apologise. what you did was reckless but i needed the help, and i won't ever admit that after this talk is over, but if it were ari in that cage you would rush in aswell," owen said, looking at cody. he nodded.

"i started it," cody admitted. "that's not what i asked." cody and i smiled at each other before doing our handshake, which we said was a sigh of sorry. "good, now you both get back to your jobs," owen demanded.

cody lightly pushed me up the stairs before i burst out laughing, making him do the same. "that... was... epic!" grey said running over. we both laughed before cody put his hand up. "high five, grey," he said,

the light brown-haired boy jumped up as high as he could and high fived him. i turned to zach. "don't worry i won't leave you out too," i said and held up my hand. hesitating, he then high fived my hand.

"maybe we should stick to places that are open to the public," i said. we all laughed before i caught zach staring at me. "come on, lets go." we made our way back to the quad bike and saw zara. "i know, that's what i- sorry they are here. i'll call you back," she said.

"have fun?" she asked, not actually caring. "yeah, not to mention my near-death experience," i jokingly said. "what?" the three of us shrugged and climbed onto the quad bike.

we were walking through the baby dinosaurs area, it was mainly targeted for toddlers and smaller children. this was the section i hated to be put down for, not because of the small dinosaurs but because the children and the dinosaurs just slobbered everywhere.

"what? no dinosaur facts?" zach asked me, knocking me from my thoughts. "the meaning of triceratops is 'three-horned face'. they lived in the late cretaceous period. triceratops had nose horns they used for defence. their length was up to nine metres, thirty feet."

"they weighed 5 tons, about as much as a truck, do you want me to continue? oh! they had as many as eight hundred teeth!" i started. when i realised zach stopped and covered my mouth.

"sorry, i'll stop. i will generally go on for hours." he laughed, making me cock my head to the side. "no its cute, please continue," he said, i quickly turned around and felt my breath hitch, no, not today.

absolutely not. "lift me up, i can't see!" grey complained, climbing on top of rocks to see. zach rolled his eyes making me laugh. i looked at zara and saw her not paying attention and just walking wherever.

"i'm not dad, and your not five," he pointed out before continuing to talk. i turned to zach and looked at zara, "shall we sneak off? with grey, of course, we won't have to worry about zara. and i have access to everything, except releasing dinosaurs." he nodded before looking around.

❝ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵈᵃʸ, ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵖᵃʸ, ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵖᵃʸ, ᵏᵃʳᵐᵃ'ˢ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᶜᵒˡˡᵉᶜᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈᵉᵇᵗ, ❞

.  * .    .   °  . ● ° .¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆ ° :. ° .☆   . ● .° °★★  ★°★ .  *  .  °☆  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆☆ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸ .

[ ʷʳⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ ᵒⁿ : ʲᵃⁿᵘᵃʳʸ ¹ˢᵗ, ²⁰²² ]

[ ᵖᵘᵇˡⁱˢʰᵉᵈ ᵒⁿ : ʲᵃⁿᵘᵃʳʸ ³ʳᵈ, ²⁰²² ]

[ ᵉᵈⁱᵗᵉᵈ ᵒⁿ : ʲᵃⁿᵘᵃʳʸ ³ʳᵈ, ²⁰²² ]