ONE

1

ACT ONE - CHAPTER ONE

Faye Belova was minding her buissness and feeding on some random guy, there were two others hanging from their wrists.

Suddenly something fell down there from somewhere above, it was two guys, Faye quickly crawled quietly into a dark corner, Faye had been like this for a while, a couple years ago, she was out partying with her sister, she was still quite young and made stupid decicions, also known as the worst night of her life, the girl was half demon and half wendigo and sligthly human, besides the monster part of her, she still had human emotions.

The guy who looked the oldest of the two who fell through, noticed the bodies haning there, he went over to one of them and said their name, Faye could hear much as she was the furthest away that she could be but she thought his name was Dean or something like that.

The two guys woke up the ones who were haning there while Faye just watched closely, if she could she would want to get out of here with them, she was only her and alive because the more monsterous wendigo thought she was a normal human at first and wanted to kill her but when it found out she was half what it was itself it let her live but she was never let outside.

She watched as the others saw someone they knew, or at least Faye assumed they knew the person.

One of the people who fell down, noticed the guy Faye had just been feeding on seconds ago.

"I think there might be more than one, because that is fresh, almost as if it was only seconds ago.." He spoke, until realisation seemed to come to him as he pulled out his gun ready to shoot, it only made Faye hide more. "It's still in here with us! Eyes open!" He yelled as he looked around trying to find the monster that had done this.

"Get out here and get us you son of a bitch!" One of the injured yelled out, the older one, Faye got up from the ground where she had been sitting alll this time, she raised her hands and walked out for them to see her, the gun was pointed at her and she flinched back, no one had noticed the blood around her mouyh because it wasn't light enough where she was standing for anyone to motice, but when he saw that she was just human like them he sighed in relief and out the gun away but not enough so it would be hard to take it out quickly.

"Check it out." The older guy spoke holdinh up two flare guns, Faye guessed it was.

"Flare guns. Those will work." The guy from before with the gun spoke.

They all walked around tryin g to find their way out, Faye following behind them all. She had wiped the blood from around her mouth away with her sleeve.

"Looks like someone's home for supper." The flare gun guy spoke when they heard the noice from worse wendigo.

"We'll never outrun it." The other girl spoke, everyone looked at her but didn't say anything.

"You thinking what i'm thinking?" Flare gun guy asked gun guy. (Flare gun guy is Dean and gun guy is Sam, cause Dean was the one with the flare guns idead, Sam was the one who noticed Fayes last meal and pulled out his gun :) ).

"Yeah, i think so." Gun guy spoke.

"listen to me. Stay with Sam, he's gonna get you out of here." The flare gun guy instructed.

"What are you gonna do?" The girl spoke to which she earned a wink from him as he ran.

"It's chow time, you freaky bastard! Yeah, that's right. Bring it on, baby! I taste good." He yelled as he ran away and the others had to find their way out while he distracted it.

"All right. Come on. Hurry!" Sam as Faye had now learned yelled and they ran after him.

They rounded a corner and they heard growling, Sam instructed them to leave, after protesting they gave in and left besides Faye, one of the reasons being, she hadn't been outside of this darm place in years since things happened so she was a bit scared, she also wanted to kill this thing that kept her here.

"I said go!" He comanded when he realised she was still there and hadn't left with the others.

"No. I wanna help." SHe protested.

"We'll talk about this later okay?! But right now we have something more important to do, okay?" He asked with a hand on her shoulder when she nodded they continued to do what he had planned.

They were hiding against a wall, they heard the sound of the creature, it was close, a little too close. Sam and Faye both looke to the side and was met by the screeching creature.
Both of them, fell to the ground and Sam tried to shot it, but it ran away, it was fast.
They both got up and began running. They mey up with the others.

"Come ob. Hurry. Hurry! Hurry! Let's go." Sam spoke as he helped them go faster.

"Get behind me." Sam spoke and everyone did as he said.

Soon enough the creature found them but before it could do anything, Dean yelled at it and as it turned around he shot it with something, that killed it.

"Not bad, huh?" Dean asked as they watched the creature burn.

--

They had just said their goodbyes to the others and watched as the ambulance drove away.

"Man i hate camping." Dean as Faye had learned stated.

"Me too." Sam and Faye spoke at the same time. He looked at her and smiled at that, Faye smiled back at his actions he had a cute smile.

"Sam, you know we're gonna fi nd dad, right?" Dean spoke to his brother, also a new thing Faye had learned.

"Yeah, i know. But in the meantime I'm driving." Same spoke, Dean hesitated for a moment but tossed his brother the keys. Before either of the boys got into the car Sam looked over at Faye who was starring at the ground, right now she was a girl some place she didn't know, without anyone to go to, no place to go, no water no food, and no money, just her.

"hey Dean, wait a second." Sam said as he walked over to Faye.

"hey.. Here's my number call me if you ever need anything." Sam said as he wrote his number on whatever paper he had in his pocket and handed it to her.

"Thank you." She said with a smile, they waved at each other as Sam walked to the car.

Hey! So this was a short chapter but next one will hopefully be longer! :)