TWO

2

ACT ONE — CHAPTER TWO

Sam's phone rang as him and Dean were in the car, it was a number he didn't know, but he answered anyway.

"Hello?" Sam asked.

"Sam?" Faye spoke on the other end, she sounded scared.

"Faye?" Sam asked as him and Dean both looked at each other.

Sam and Dean were putting anything they could find to put over all the mirrors in the room.

Faye was sitting on her bed, head buried in her knees, rocking back and forth, trying to calm herself by telling herself over and over again "This isn't real, it's not happening" But in the end she spoke out loud.

"What am i saying, ofcourse this is real, right? I'm not crazy?"

Sam sat down beside her.

"Hey, it's okay. You can open your eyes, Faye. It's okay. All right." Sam spoke as Faye slowly raised her head from her knees.
"Now, listen. You're gonna stay right here, on this bed. And you're not gonna look at glass or anything else that has a reflection, okay? Now as long as you do that. she cannot get you."

"But i can't keep that up forever. I'm gonna die aren't i?" Faye asked.

"No. No. Not any time soon." Sam spoke, Faye trusted his words, that's everything she could do right now.

"All right, Faye. We need to know what happened." Dean asked as he sat down on th bed.

"We were in the bathroom. Donna said it." Faye spoke.

"That's not what we're talking about." She knew what they meant but part of her wasn't ready to tell anyone, sure as hell not hunters who kill monsters like her.
"Something happened, didn't it? In your life. A secret. Where someone got hurt."

Faye avoided eye contact with both of them as he spoke, the brothers loked at each other knowing something did happend just by her reaction.

"Can you tell us about it?" Dean asked, Faye's lips began trembling as tears filled her eyes, just thinking about it.

"Look Fay-" Sam stared to speak.

"Wait. Don't speak." Faye cut him off
"Promise you won't kill me?"

"Kill you? For what?" Dean asked.

"Remember when you thought there was a second Wendigo back there?" She asked, talking about the said shit whole.

"Yeah, but we never found it, guess the other was just feeding and left quick when we came." Sam spoke.

"No.. there was- is a second one." Faye spoke, she still didn't look at any of them.