I ᒪITᗴᖇᗩᒪᒪY ᗷᑌᗰᑭ IᑎTO ᗩ ᗪOᘜᘜIᗴ.

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ Oᑎᗴ : I ᒪITᗴᖇᗩᒪᒪY ᗷᑌᗰᑭ IᑎTO ᗩ ᗪOᘜᘜIᗴ.

"What? You are going? Stay please! " Marie Said.

"No Marie, I have to go now. Plus it's pretty late. It's ten already!" Anna replied.

Marie pouted like a small child with her arms folded over her chest.

"Okay. Go then. But don't talk to me." She tried to fake anger but failed miserably. Anna laughed and hugged her. "You can't resist talking to me." Anna whispered into her ear.

Marie shook her head stubbornly," No. I can."

Anna laughed. "We'll see that really soon Kitty." She booped Marie on her nose, before picking her bag up "Bye Mar. And for God's sake don't oversleep." She called descending the stairs to the ground floor.

"I'll try!" Marie called back, before dashing down the stairs with Anna's phone in her hand.

"Your phone you silly girl!" She handed Anna her phone.

"Um. Okay okay. There's no need to call me silly there girl." She pushed her lightly from her chest.

"Hmm? Do you really think that?" Marie asked raising her eyebrows.

"Uh ... No?"

"So there it is."

"Okay okay bye."

"Bye Koya"

Anna wrapped her coat around her tightly and adjusted her cap over her short hair.

She had to walk home, which was just three road curves away. A dog came over to her, wagging his tail.

"Shoo!" She exclaimed, jumping away from him.

But the dog didn't phase and continued to smell her and wag his tail in hopes of finding some food.

"I don't have anything Doggie! Now shoo!"

The dog suddenly seemed to stiffen and he glanced around his hair on neck as well as his ears stood up. He growled, but not at Anna as she had expected. But on someone behind her.

Anna gulped and slowly turned around and her eyes widened in shock. She was so shocked that she couldn't even scream or even use her voice. She backed away ad she bumped into the doggie that was behind her. The dog didn't even react other than when it moved in front of her and stood almost protectively.

There stood a big wolf.
It had Grey fur, pure golden eyes, that shined in the moonlight.

"Well well.... Who do we have here?" A voice sounded from her right.

"A young and unaware blood sucker....... I see..... " Another voice sounded.

"Are you Tasty little one?" Another voice sounded.

The dog with her growled threatingly.

Anna took a deep breath and said. "No. I don't think that I'll be very tasty. I'll be better off without going into your awful stomach." She smirked.

The Dog jumped on to the wolf, both of them started fighting each other.

The other three, seeing their partner getting attacked, leaped into the fight.

Other than the wolf, there were three men there. The one at the center was more bulky and had sharp nails, and blue eyes. The other one was more lean, but powerful. He had green eyes. And the this one was also like the second one, lean but powerful. He had hazel eyes.

Anna named them as badman 1, 2 and 3 in her mind.

The three badmen didn't jump into fight together, thinking Anna would be easy to capture.

Little did they know how huge mistake they had just done.

The first one to come at Anna was the badman 1. He aimed a punch at her face. Anna ducked and hit him with her elbow in stomach.

The man tried to land punches anywhere over her, but failed as Anna either blocked them or dodged them. For a man like him, he was pretty quick.

"What's your name, Badman 1?" She asked as she kicked him right in his chest with so much power that he was pushed backward.

" Why does that matter?!" He spoke between breaths.

Anna caught a punch thrown towards her by badman 3, She round-kicked badman 2 on his temple so that he stumbled. She pulled badman 2 towards her and hit him straight in stomach sending him back.

Badman 3 and 1 ran towards her and she quickly his behind the badman 2 when they were close enough.

The two were in a momentum and crashed into badman 2.

"That looked like a cartoon scene."

"We've had enough Anna Bernet. And now you'll pay for that!" The badman 1 growled.

He looked into the sky and at the moon and howled. At first it sounded like a human and soon it turned into a total wolf howl.

Anna watched with fascinated terror as the three men before her started turning into fully grown wolfs.

"Don't Werewolves look different? Lupin was different! " She exclaimed over the four howls of werewolves.

"Come on Doggie!" Anna said as she started running from them. You must be thinking that Anna can fight the men so why not the wolves?

Dear reader that's because, fighting people is other thing, but fighting any animal is whole another thing, and fighting wolves, werewolves at that is just at another level.

The dog followed Anna obediently at his full speed.

Anna glanced back andthat was a huge mistake on her part.

The wolves were advancing on them one of them was just 2 meters away from her. She did what every sane person would do.

She screamed.

Sᴏ ɢᴜʏs ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ. (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ (ᴏʟᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs ɪғ ᴀɴʏ) I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴏ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʙʏ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs!

~V