I ᘜᗴT ᔕᑫᑌᗩᔕᕼᗴᗪ ᗷY ᗩ ᗯOᒪᖴY

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ TᗯO:  𝖨 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖲𝗊𝗎𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖺 𝖶𝗈𝗅𝖿𝗒.

She ran as fast as she could. She ran at a speed that would even make her Karate Teacher proud of her.

The Badman 3's wolf's paw scratched he'd back with its sharp nails. She cried out in pain as she fell down hard on the road.

Her cheeks and hands flesh tore itself as she fell. The weight of badwolf 3 on her held her down.

"Let me go you fat Wolfy!" Anna screamed, trashing around.

The wolves howled into the moonlit sky at their capture.

Badwolf 1 turned back into a human and  tied up Anna.

"Now now, it wasn't that hard Bernet. Was it?"

"Let me go!" Anna protested, trying to free herself.

"How do you know me?!" She Snapped at them once she understood that struggling was of no use.

" Hmmm we know you because of your parents. Sara and James Bernet , Right? They both are our greatest enemies even in the entire Vampire population or their Clan. Whatever. They have killed many of our brothers and sisters. They even killed many of our Pups. They have murdered them. Why? Just because we are Werewolves. We all wants our revenge so we captured you Anna Bernet." Badman 2 explained.

"You will be sacrificed to the mother Moon next full moon. That will wipe out your entire vampire population." Badman 3 said as he turned back to a human.

"And we will be free! We will live as we want, however we want and wherever we want. No  one will stop us!" Badman 4 said. He was the previously Golden eyed wolf that Anna first saw as a wolf.

The badman 4 was had a tall and a lean stature and had hazel eyes in human form. He wore a pair of glasses, and had laughing lines near her eyes. He looked odd in between three men who looked and behaved like Cold and never laughing people.

"But how will killing –" "–Sacrificing–" "–me kill the whole Vampire population?" Anna questioned, genuinely curious.

"Enough talk now. Charlie, –" Badman 1 said to badman 3 "– bring the car."

"Alex–" Badman 1 said to badman 2,"–Give me a blindfold."

Badman 2 now known as Alex handed him a blindfold.

Charlie ran off as a wolf in full speed to get to the car.

"Sam, but what about that Dog? Can I Catch him? I am hungry!" Badman 4 whinned to badman 1, now known as Sam.

"Go on Jammie. Let's see your catch. Be back in 5 minutes. Or we're gonna leave you behind." Sam patted Jammie's back, as Jammie grinned and ran off.

Sam Kneeled next to her and tucked her hair behind her ear.

Anna Forced the bile that rose to her throat down.

"Aaha. Green eyes..... Short hair...... Perfect lips..... Gorgeous and perfect body...... Yum.... You are tempting...... I find it hard to resist the urge to make you my dinner..... Just because of the need to sacrifice you...." He cooed at her.

A horn of a car was heard as Charlie pulled up a car next to them.

Sam got up and hauled her up by collar of her coat and shirt.

Anna yelped at the sudden movement, her back aching painfully. She was harshly shoved into the back seat with Alex and Jammie. Sam took the passenger seat and Charlie was driving.

"Where are you taking me?!" She snapped at  them, trying desperately to get free.

"That my dear is none of your business."

Suddenly something hard hit her on back of her head as she blacked out.

A/n:

Hi there I am back with a new chapter!

Tell me what  do you think 😜

~V