Chapter Fifteen

Janet POV

"I'm gone kill him." Michael growled.

"Nah, just leave that to me." Keisha said.

"Will both of you please stop. Y'all ain't gone do nothing." I shook my head.

Amaru shouldn't get none of their time. That damn pussy muncher is going to get his.

I'm tired of being nice and caring and I get nothing back in return. I'm tired of niggas like him taking my kindness for granted. So I'm going to be a bitch about it.

I already bleached and burned the rest of his stuff. I blocked him from everything that could give him a chance to contact me.

I had some woman continuously talking shit about me on social media. Her name was Victoria Moore. It must've been that Vicky bitch.

I give her her props. She's....cute. He could've done better though. She got big ass feet.

"So what you gone do?" Keisha asked.

"Nothing. There ain't nothing I can do. But when I see that bitch I'm going to stomp a mud hole in her neck and move on." I shrugged.

"Well, if I see him I'm beating his ass." Michael said.

"It's so funny hearing you curse. Because you have that soft angel voice." Keisha laughed.

Michael glared at her making her shut up.

I knew that glare too well. Micael's glare is scary as hell. The way his face set up, when he makes that face it's like he took every ounce of happiness out of you, chewed it up, and spit it back out. It was that damn bad.

Trust me, Michael put up a good front. But he crazy as hell. When he get mad he gets real...... Psycho. But I wouldn't dare say that shit to his face.

"Ok, damn. Fucking death glare." Keisha mumbled.

I just pray he doesn't run into Amaru.

**************

Amaru POV

"I don't know what's wrong with you. I ain't neva drop on ya head. Maybe ya grandma did. You did you go to her house on the weekends sometimes." Mama shook her head.

She being going on all damn day.

"Why in the hell would you sleep with that girl? You did all that work to get Janet. Now you lost her just like that. Now you done got Janet all fired up. My money on Janet though. She need to beat that loose girl." Mama said.

"Mama, will you please let it go." I sighed.

I know I fucked up. I'm reminded of it when I try to contact her and she won't respond.

"I just don't get it. Why would you sleep with her? She not that cute. She look like her cookie is crumbled and expired. I won't pretty grand babies and I ain't gone get none out of her. So I need you to fix it between you and Janet."

"I've tried." I huffed.

"No you haven't. All you did was try to call her. You got to do more than that."

I thought about what she was saying.

My phone vibrated and I looked down at it.

Vicky: I see your little bitch. -2:35 p.m.
************

Janet POV

"Girl, could not have been me. I wouldve had him 6 feet under." My client Heather shook her head.

"I wasn't gone kill him. But I had his ass outside half naked." I laughed.

"Janet! You got somebody here for you." Farrah called.

"I'll be back." I said to Heather.

I walked to the front of the shop. I turned around the corner and stopped.

She looked over at me and smirked. Everything was going in slow motion.

I felt my anger rise up and eventually boil over.

"Janet!"

***************
Scene!

Don't y'all just love my cliff hangers?

I hope y'all enjoyed!