Chapter 19 We aren't people

Their flight went smoothly, even with the other's withdrawal's, it wasn't really much of a problem. Once they were in the Europe they got a new bus, even if they were spending the first night on a hotel they went to check the Fazbus, the main difference between this one and the other one's so far was that this one isntead of having two big couches, it had one couch, in the other side of the bus there was a mini fridge, an electric stove and a table with chairs, on top of that it had a bunch of cabinet's.

Monty: Why are only now getting a stove?!

Chica: It's part of our demands, not everywhere in Europe has shops open 24/7 so, it's better to cook our food.

Roxy: Are you done unpacking?! That giant bed on the hotel is waiting for me!

Chica: I'm done!

Monty: So am I.

Freddy: I guess that makes four.

Roxy: If everyone's done, let's go then!

They went to the hotel where they were going to spend the night, the two girls decided to stay on the same bedroom, to have some more "alone time", consequently, Monty and Freddy spent the night on the same bedroom, there only being one bed. This time that wasn't that big of a deal, has they were both in a relationship, what was weird was the way that the gator was acting. They seamed down, definitely something was wrong, so, has they got dressed in the bathroom, the bear asked about it.

Freddy: Monty is everything ok?

Monty: Yeah, why wouldn't it be?- he asked getting out of the bathroom, seeing the other seating on the bed.

Freddy: You look sad.

Monty: I'm not, relax.

Freddy:Monty you can tell me anything.

Monty: You won't stop until I tell you don't you?

Freddy: Nope.- the gator threw himself on the bed, next to their partner, has they stared at the sealing.

Monty: I feel like I'm gonna fuck this up... I'm going to fuck up our relationship... I fuck everything up and it will happen again..

Freddy: You won't fuck things up.- he replied caressing his face.

Monty: Do you believe that?

Freddy: Of course I do, I don't know what's gotten into you, but I won't leave you Monty.

Monty: I keep remembering all the people I love leaving when I started to get sober. It happened with my childhood, it happened in my last band, it happened with my partners it happens with everyone. Everyone leaves me.- the taller put his hand on the other's arm.

Freddy: That's the past, let it go, no one's going to leave you. Believe me I'm never going to disappear, no matter what I won't leave you.- the gator sat down and hugged him tightly.

Monty: Thank you, Freddy.

Freddy's: You're welcome, now se should go to sleep, take advantage of having an actual good bed.

Monty: Alright...

The two laid down on the bed, spooning, the singer being the big spoon and the alligator the small spoon. Monty stayed awake, being exhausted but not being able to sleep, instead, all of his anxiety hit, their fears being stuck on their head. He moved from time to time, unable to sleep or calm themselves down, has they had drug cravings. The bear next to them helped a bit, even if asleep giving him a certain support, but there's only so far they could help, after all the bassist was still suffering from withdrawals.