Chapter 25 Shower thoughts

Freddy: I'm going to check on them, hopefully he didn't got a concussion.- he said going upstairs then knocking on the door- Are you ok Monty?

Monty: Yeah, I just hit against the wall it's fine.

Freddy: Did you hit your head?

Monty: I don't know maybe?

Freddy: How don't you know?- he asked chuckling.

Monty: I was distracted with something.

Freddy: What was so distracting that you didn't realize if you hit your head or not?

Monty: Stuff.- they replied slightly panicking.

Freddy: Can you just let me look at your face?- the bassist wrapper a towel around their waist got out of the shower and went to the door, opening it has he stood behind the door only letting their face bee seen.

Monty: See, nothing's wrong.- the bear held head looking for any sign that something was wrong.

Freddy: I guess you're right... Just a thing, why are you behind that door?

Monty: Take a guess.- they said looking him dead in their eyes, his face became dusted in red.

Freddy: Oh God where you?

Monty: Yeah,so either either go away or come in.- they replied expecting the other to go away, but he came in isntead closing the door and locking it after he did so.

Freddy: Let's help you with that...- he said, trapping the other bettwen him and the wall, kissing them passionately, has he got closer, the gator separating from the kiss so the singer could take off his shirt.

The bear got closer once more, their bodies almost glued to each other, has they french kissed, the bassist moved their hands down his boyfriend's torso, to reach his pants, unbuttoning that. Meanwhile the singer took off the towel around Monty's waist before beginning to stroke the others erection, before he pulled away from the kiss.

Freddy: Monty you don't happen to have lube here do you?- he asked stopping what he was doing.

Monty: N-not exactly here, but there's a bottle under my mattress.- the bear looked at them funny.

Freddy: Under your mattress?

Monty: Don't question it, just go get it.- the taller went to the door, unlocking it.

Freddy: While I'm outside, do you need me to go get condoms?

Monty: No, there's some in my jacket...- Freddy then left the bathroom, got the said bottle of lube and came back to where the other was, closing and locking the door behind him, going back to making out, the bear taking the time to prepare his partner, meanwhile the alligator took off his lover's underwear, teasing him has they did so. After a bit of that, the gator reached for the condom, putting it on the other rather quickly, then spending a good minute or two trying to figure out what they were going to do- Alright, so h-hold my waist, I can keep most of the weight off you.- the bear did has asked, the bassist holding on to the towel rack and the frame of the shower cubical.

Freddy: Are you sure you want to do this superstar?- he asked aligning himself with the other's entrance.

Monty: Yup, I want you to fuck me until I can't walk, are you ok with that?- the singer's face was bright red, him nodding- I didn't quite hear that, could you say it?- they asked teasingly, the other's face becoming more red.

Freddy: Yes... I-I'm ok with that...- the bassist smirked, before further teasing the bear.

Monty:Ok with what?... You gotta be clearer.

Freddy: Monty, just let me rail you!- he requested desperately, the smaller smiling proudly.

Monty: Alright....- with both of their consent the singer thrusted in, before giving the other a bit of time to adjust.

Freddy: T-tell me when I can move.- a minute or so passed by, before the alligator finally said.

Monty: M-move.- the taller did has asked and began to move slowly, before speading up the pace, taking moans from his boyfriend, since they were becoming increasingly louder, the bear decided to go giving them small kisses everytime they were a bit to loud for comfort or he felt like he was going to moan louder. Monty took advantage one of the times that they were away to give some indications- F-Freddy~, could y-you thurst a bit more to the right?~- the singer nodded, doing has the other asked- A b-bit more to t-the left.~- they asked once more, bettwen moans and again, the bear complied, not sure of what the other was getting at until they said- T-there!~- they said moaning quite loudly has the other trusted onto their sweet spot.

Freddy: M-Monty, control your volume, they're g-gonna hear us.

Monty: K-keep thrusting there and I'll do w-whatever you want.- the taller's face became bright red when he heard that comment, shaking it off, going back to kissing the his lover, slightly sloppier this time has they both were running out of breath quite quickly.

That's when Freddy felt a knot begin to form at his stomach, being quite familiar with this feeling by now, he went a bit faster and began pumping the other's member, around at the same speed, Monty doing the best to keep down their moans, has they felt themselves getting closer and closer, then he heard the other say...

Freddy: I-I'm close.~- to wich the smaller could only reply with...

Monty: M-me, too.- the singer kept on thrusting until he inevitably came, even if he stopped thrusting has he tried to catch his breath he continued on stroking the other's member, until they also came, their muscles relaxing wich meant they were now falling- Fuck!- the bear quickly pulled out and helped the other back on their feet.- T-thanks...

Freddy: I should be the one thanking you that was amazing...- he said has he took care of the condom.

Monty: We should probably take a shower.- they said getting in shower cubical, the taller following them in, closing the door behind him. The gator turned on the hot water has they both stood under the shower head, cleaning themselves.

Freddy: I love so much Monty.- he said, has he washed his lover's back.

Monty: I love too, Freddy.- they replied turning to the other and kissing him.

After they took the shower, they both went downstairs, at different times to not raise suspicions, once Freddy was downstairs, Monty laid down with his head on the other's lap, both of them falling asleep not much after.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, if so please comment your thoughts and vote.
Much love!

-MissevilXD