Sweet Words

It had become a real party inside Casita and you were playing with some children, even if you didn't like them in general these little ones were quite funny.

But you didn't know about a certain boy who had gathered Mirabel, Dolores and Isabella in a corner.

The three girls looked at each other dazed while the boy in front of them was looking at them indecisively.

They stayed like that for a second before Isabela, tired of the silence, started to talk.

"Camilo what's going on? We can't stay here forever" replied the flower girl as she moved her hair behind her back.

Camilo took a deep breath before looking at the three girls.

"I need to tell you something ... And then to ask you for advice .."

The boy replied.
Mirabel then sighed before answering.

"what do you need cousin?" the girl said smiling at the boy, who, however still undecided, did not speak.

"Camilo can you please talk-" Isabela said nervously before being interrupted.

"OK OK OK, I think I like it y/n, there... I said it" the boy said in a dramatic voice as the three girls looked at each other.

"really?"

"wow, I never would have... "

"it's a shock"

Isabela, dolores and Mirabel said in order with amused looks, which confused Camil.

"Wait what? What are these reactions, I-"

"little brother, it was pretty obvious as a thing, and I can hear when you practice in front of the mirror-"

"OK I Understand, IT WAS Evident, DO NOT TO END THAT SENTENCE DOLORES" Camilo had turned a darker tone as he interrupted his sister, once he calmed down he spoke again.

"I need help ... What ... What do you do when you like a person?" he was not used to these situations so the best idea he came up with was to ask his cousins ​​and his sister.

Immediately smiles appeared on the faces of the girls who looked at each other.

Isabela stepped forward.

"okay, now you have to listen to everything we tell you okay?"

----------------------

"Luisa have you seen Camilo?" you asked the muscled girl while she was resting in a hammock.

"no I'm sorry" she replied returning to rest.

You said goodbye before continuing to search for the boy, he hadn't shown up for a while and you kinda missed him.

You continued to search among the guests until you went outside as there seemed to be no traces of the boy inside Casita.

"Camilo? Are you here?" you leaned out the door.

"Y/n"

"WAAAHT THE FU-uff ... Can't you say hello instead of giving me 10 heart attacks?" you said while holding your heart and a sense of deja vu invaded you.

"yes ... Eheh sorry" replied the boy not meeting your eyes.

"Camilo are you all right? You look nervous" you said putting a hand on his forehead that doesn't help the boy's blush.

"You dont have a fever, right? -"

"NO NO I'm GOOD ehm ... it's just that I wanted tk ask you something"
The boy seemed very uncomfortable while saying those words, and above all you could not take away the feeling of being watched.