𝗈𝗇𝖾

— — —

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

— — —

> "𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗛𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞 𝗨𝗣, 𝗧𝗘𝗧𝗘" you spoke. "what the hell got you so mad ?" tete questions.

"nothing, just aggravated with this dumbass partner i have to work with" you said rolling your eyes, as you roll your chair back under you broken up desk.

"yeah, understandable. but don't take that shit out on me, ok ?" tete said going out to leave the room.

"yeah ok, sorry"

tete walks out of the room slightly irritated by y'all's interaction, back into the bar area of the building.

you sit in your office room for a little while as you calm your nerves before going out into the bar area.

about 5 minutes later, you felt that you were good enough to step back into the bar area.

you walked in to see tete arguing with saylum probably over something really dumb. it was normal since they were siblings in all.

"oh my fucking god saylum, just go out and see what the hell is going on outsi-" you cut off tete before she could finish her sentence.

"what outside ? what's going on tete" you said while jumping onto a bar stool.

"I don't know, their is a bunch of yelling and loud ass sounds happening outside" she responded, while turning her body towards you.

"oh ?" you responded, while raising an eyebrow and turning your head to face the door.

you stood up and went to go look outside for yourself. you wanted to see what all the commotion was about.

tete and saylum followed after you as you walked towards the door. you placed your hand on the door noob twisting it to your right.

the door slowly creaked open, letting the cool air blow onto y'all's faces. as the door opened it began making the sounds louder and louder for the people's on the inside.

you looked out and watched as green lights flew in the sky. you could only see blurs of green lights and see some individuals wearing masks.