- authors note -

Hello!
I hope this fanfic finds you well and that you enjoy it.
-
Before i begin, a quick disclaimer:
I do not own any of the characters from the books - any names you have not heard in the books are mine.
- All original characters belong to J.K Rowling-
Under no circumstance do i support or like her, but please do not trash talk her in my comments as without her, Harry Potter wouldn't have been what it is today!
-
A Character intro:

Nexaine Pewter
Pureblood,
Slytherin,
"You're nothing to me, Malfoy"

[Nex is the only character with a set appearance, other characters you may imagine as you like - therefore will have no images

[Nex is the only character with a set appearance, other characters you may imagine as you like - therefore will have no images.]
-
Draco Malfoy
Pureblood,
Slytherin,
"I think it's pathetic how you'll throw yourself at him like that, do you not have standards? i would clearly be a better option"
-
Pansy Parkinson
Pureblood,
Slytherin,
"But Drakey! you told me that you loved me!!"
-
Blaise Zabini
Pureblood,
Slytherin,
"And in what world would i ever want to be seen dead with you?"
-
Theodore Nott
Pureblood,
Slytherin,
"Rather silly of you to think that someone like me, would pick a fight with someone like her! she'll hex me, and all of my beautiful face will be covered in boils!"
-
Harry Potter
Half-blood,
Gryffindor,
"Stay away from me, Malfoy"
-
Hermione Granger
Muggle-born,
Gryffindor,
"Do you ever stop eating!!"
-
Ronald Weasley
Pureblood,
Gryffindor,
"Bloody hell Hermione! what was that for?!"

-
There will be more characters appearing throughout this fic, but i can't list them all or this would be going on forever!
-
Some of you will be aware that this book keeps being un-published and then published again, and i apologise. I am a little bit of a perfectionist and the more i read my own work, the more i dislike it.
-
I hope it's worth your time - please vote and comment! i like hearing how i can improve, and you shouldn't feel shy to say anything as i surely don't judge, unless it's hateful of course.

Oh! and before i forget - this story doesn't follow the timeline.. at all.
-
That's all for now, see you <3