Chapter 1

I made my hand into a fist and knocked on the door, my brothers behind me. My abuela opened the door and her face instantly lit up. "Valeria! I am so happy to see you." She said as she hugged me. "Hi abuela. I am happy to see you too." I replied hugging her, with a smile. "Come on in, make yourself comfortable." We all walked in and sat down on the couch. "I know what you're feeling right now, all the sadness and sorrow. But I promise that I will do everything in my power to make you feel better. Now your rooms are upstairs go get settled while I talk to Jennifer." 

Jennifer was my mum's bestfriend. She offered to take us to abuela as I am not old enough. I have two brothers; Joules who is 11 and Quince who is 6. I nodded to abuela, picked my bags and headed upstairs with Joules and Quince behind me.  I found my room easily by the sign that had my name carved into it.

 The room was pretty big. It had a bed and  window near it. There was a desk opposite the bed. But the first thing that caught my attention the second I walked in was the massive wardrobe. I smiled knowing that there will be enough room for all my clothes. 

We spend the rest of the day unpacking and putting away. Jennifer decide leave in the morning, but she'd have to sleep on the couch which was fine with her.  After about 2 to 3 hours of unpacking and decoration my room abuela called us down for dinner. She cooked us our favourite mean which made boy's very happy. I was just hungry so I sat down in between Joules and Jennifer. We ate in silence everyone enjoying the food. I am not gonna lie abuela's cooking was the best. 

After dinner  abuela stayed downstairs to talk with Jennifer. Me and the boy's went to our room. On my bed laid my violin, I slowly took it in my hands and looked at it for a while before walking up towards the window. I Closed my eyes and relaxed as I played my parents's favourite song: Crystallize. I didn't play it too loud in case I didn't wake up my brothers if they were sleeping. 

A tear slipped from my closed eyes as memories of my parents came flooding my mind. I missed them and the fact that I will never see them again broke my heart, but I had to be strong for my brothers. I was so caught up in playing that I didn't realise that Quince had come into the room until I felt tow small arms wrapped themselves around my legs. I stopped playing  and turned around. Seeing Quince sobbing I kneeled down to his height  and hugged him. He might be young, but he understood the fact that he'll never see our parents again. He cried into my arms as I hugged him.

Dolores's pov:

I suddenly hear someone playing the violin, but as far as I know no-one in this village plays the violin. 'we must have new neighbours' I thought. It soon stopped abruptly and crying was heard. I decided that I will leave the exploring for tomorrow as it was pretty late. I put my headphones on and played music as I feel into deep slumber. 

The next morning 

I opened my eyes and looked to my nightstand where my clock stood, It read 6:48am. I got up and changed into a long,  baby pink, flowery  skirt with pink shorts. I also put a cropped on that went off both of my shoulder and it was the same design as the skirt.

 I also put a cropped on that went off both of my shoulder and it was the same design as the skirt

Then I grabbed my violin knowing exactly where I will go. Every time we visited abuela (which wasn't very often as both of my parents thought that the Madrigal family are trouble because of their gifts, but abuela always assured them that they are very nice people.)  would secretly sneak out to play the violin under a very beautiful tree next to a small river. Only abuela knew that I was sneaking out as she was the one that let me. I went downstairs, to see her drawing something. She loved drawing, so I wasn't surprised  "Morning" I say, as I walked up to her. "Good morning." She replies. "What are you drawing." I asked, as I leaned on the table so I could see better. "Your mother's favourite flowers. I will draw your father's in a minute." She states, before she stopped and looked at me. "And where are you going?" She asked.  I smile. I show her the violin and she nodded in acknowledgement. "When are you gonna be back?" She asked. I thought for a moment before answering, "I will probably come back in 2 hours so I can drop this off and then I might walk around the markets." I tell her. The nods before going back to her drawing. "Have fun." I put my shoes on and responded "You two" then I walked out the door and made my way to 'my place' as I call it.  As I walked I waved as some familiar faces. Finally, arriving  I took my violin out and started playing facing the river. I close my eyes as the warm wind starts to blow in my face. (Btw here's how the violin looks like)

 (Btw here's how the violin looks like)

 Camilo's pov:

I walked towards the river when I heard a soft but loud music playing. Curiosity took the better of me and I quickly made my way towards the sound. Finally finding the source, I leaned on the tree next to me as I stared at the girl in front of me with a smile plastered on my face. Her chocolate brown curls flowing like a cape behind her. I her eyes where closed, so she didn't see me. As her song came to a stop I clapped my hand and her head instantly snapped in my direction. 

1058 words...

Next chapter will be published in two days. 😁