Chapter 2

Y/N's POV:

I was laying down in my bed. I was awake though. I only had a wink of sleep last night due to the fact that I beat the crap out of some dude who pulled a gun on a group of women leaving a pub. I don't know what he was thinking to be honest.
Some men can be horrible. There goes the sound of my alarm waking me from my thoughts. I grunted as I got out of bed to switch it off. I walked over to the mirror and looked into it. I surprisingly didn't look that bad given the fact that I probably only got 30 minutes of sleep last night. I had bed hair. I liked my look with bed hair because it made it look rather cool.

I walked into the bathroom and splashed my face with water and then I used my flannel to get rid of the gunge in the corner of my eyes. I decided to hop in the shower before going out. The warm water was soothing and relaxing until it turned into literal ice.

Y/N: OH GOD...FLIPPING MOTHER OF GOD...AHH!

I decided to turn of my crappy shower and cleaned my teeth. I was staring at myself in the mirror. I was going to have a big fight tonight and I was really excited. From the information I've gathered this man is a semi-muscular man with a tad bit of self respect. If this is true, I'm going to win. I suddenly remembered one of the girls from last night. I never got her name, but somehow I said to come and watch me at The Plaza. Oh god I'm going to screw up and she's not going to talk to me afterwards.

I entered my bedroom and put on some boxers, some loose gym shorts, a cool band T-shirt, some trainer socks and a pair ok Nike shoes. I stuffed a towel, my gym card and a water bottle into a duffel bag. I shoved my phone into my pocket and walked out of the house ready to train.

_______________________________________________________________________

Nat's POV:

Flashback-

As soon as we got back we told Tony, Steve, Clint and Bucky what happened.

Wanda: So yeah, that Black Wrangler dude saved our lives.

Tony: The what dude?

Me: The Black Wrangler.

Tony: Oh god, we've been trying to track him down for months...

Me: What did he do wrong?

Tony: Nothing, we have little information about him. We have wanted to recruit him for a long time now. But he is too secretive. We have little to no data of him on the S.H.I.E.L.D data base. It's almost as if his character doesn't even exist.

Me: Well I might be able to help. I hung back to thank him and asked him what his name was, he told me to meet at The Plaza tomorrow at 7 pm.

Tony: I think some of us should go, he could be a good asset to the team.

Pepper: Tony, don't forget to thank him...

Tony: We won't...

Me: I'd like to go, he might not talk if he doesn't know I'm with you.

Tony: Okay, I'll take Nat, Steve and Clint with me. I think that might be enough to do what we need to do.

_______________________________________________________________________

Timeskip

Nat's POV:

I wake up with a smile on my face, I couldn't believe how quick Tony was to suggest to find him. I won't lie, I was thinking about the masked hero last night. A lot. I mean A LOT. He was really nice and I was looking forward to seeing him again. Okay okay I'm just slightly excited.