Clear future

The epilogue starts playing. A woman carries a box into the Butterfly Room like Bonnie's Mom did the day Andy's toys arrived at Sunnyside. Once she's gone, the box opens and Emperor Zurg peaks out along with some other toys

Jack-in-the-box: New toys![Stretch helps Zurg and his toy friends out of the box and onto the floor

[Stretch helps Zurg and his toy friends out of the box and onto the floor. The toy truck, now painted all bright and colourful, reverses up to them carrying Barbie and some toys with a sign that says "Welcome to Sunnyside, Cool and groovy!". Ken tears the sign in half and the toys jump off while Barbie stays in the dumper with him

 Ken tears the sign in half and the toys jump off while Barbie stays in the dumper with him

Ken: Noses.

He and Barbie touch noses and watch as the butterfly room toys welcome the newcomers. Later, the toys are being played with by the Caterpillar room toddlers. A boy hits Chuck on the floor before tossing him under a cupboard where he high-fives Twitch who takes his place. A hand picks Twitch up. Later, the Sunnyside Toys play in the sand pit. Big Baby hits a sandcastle he made with a spade but it breaks and falls apart, causing him to cry. Barbie gives him a bottle which he sucks on happily. Ken is sunbathing when he sees Sarge and his two army men float down into the playground from the sky. Smiling, he runs over to them and Sarge salutes. Ken salutes back and Barbie welcomes them into the playground. That night, Sarge and his men lower a disco ball which the Bookworm shines his torch on, lighting up the room like a disco dance room. The toys dance happily while high-fiving Ken as he passes. He accidentally steps in front of Chatter who is repaired but steps back to let him by. He continues walking and sees Barbie coming down in the Dream House lift. She's wearing a golden glitter outfit. Ken smiles in awe and walks over to her. He then tears off his white outfit revealing a golden glitter outfit underneath. Big Baby walks up to them wearing a golden glitter nappy and picks them. He starts dancing. In the office, the Monkey is watching everything. He puts on starry sunglasses and taps his cymbals together happily. The next day, the kids run into the butterfly room. Bonnie hangs up her backpack before running off. Once she and the other kids are gone, Stretch unzips Bonnie's backpack and slips a letter into it.