33

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

You had Nezuko's box on your back since Tanjiro didn't feel well and you almost arrived at the butterfly mansion. You saw Tanjiro feeling worse than before and you put your hand on his forehead. It was burning!

"Tanjiro you have a feve-"

"No, I'm fine don't worry! I'm just... a bit tired.." He smiled at you and you didn't really believe him..

You both saw a creature standing in front of you two and you raised a brow.

"What's that?" You wondered. It had a strong aura and it was really mad.

"HUH? HAGANEZUKA!" Tanjiro shouted in fear.

"YOU LOST YOUR SWORD? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND, YOU FOOL?! YOU DESERVE TO DIE 10 THOUSAND TIMES OVER!" The man started chasing after Tanjiro while you just stood there with dotted eyes.

"I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! PLEASE! I'M TRULY SORRY!" Tanjiro yelled while sprinting away from Haganezuka. This was going all day long till night! You leaned against a wall and plazed the box beside you. You then slowly fell asleep there and your head was on the box with your arms. Tanjiro saw Aoi then and he picked you plus the box up and ran inside.

The next day

It was morning and the four of you were eating breakfast. Tanjiro was really tired and had no power to eat, so you decided to feed him instead.

"Say ahh." You spoke and he got very surprised.

"U-uh.. Ahh!" He opened his mouth and you plazed the food inside it. You fed him till he was full and you were also eating. Then Aoi came over with Sumi, Kiyo and Naho

"Would anyone like seconds?" She asked.

"Would you like some?" The three children repeated at the same time.

"GIMME!" Inosuke yelled.

"Yes, me please!" You raised your hand. You could eat all day long, you were so hungry since you only ate breakfast yesterday.

Tanjiro then thanked Aoi, Sumi, Kiyo and Naho for yesterday. Zenitsu asked what Haganezuka is up to now. He's eating his favorite food rice with dumplings.

"I want some, too!" Inosuke raised both of his hands.

"Yes, me too, me too!" You raised your hands as well.

"Fine, I'll get you some later, all right?" Aoi smiled which comforted you a bit.

Four months later

You four went to go training again. Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke were shirtless and had Sumi, Kiyo and Naho on their back while doing push ups. You weren't shirtless and you didn't do any push-ups, but you did sit-ups instead. To be honest, you were a bit nervous seeing Tanjiro shirtless. Then you all went to the mountain and jogged around it. You four are training hard and got better. Of course, you were sometimes doing some harder training since you're one rank higher than them.

You then had to separate to fight demons. You weren't really okay with it though. You were overthinking too much. What if Tanjiro would get hurt? You were worrying a lot, but then you remembered. Tanjiro is strong enough to protect himself and also, Nezuko is with him.

Zenitsu wasn't as scared as before everytime he wanted to go on a mission, but he always wanted a strain of yours and Nezuko's hair.

(if you don't have hair then a piece of cloth.)