Harvest moon games

Katniss pov : I got up got dress and head out to the horse stable to check on steelforce . I headed out and I got out to stable and there she was my big girl ☺️.

 I headed out and I got out to stable and there she was my big girl ☺️

Katniss : hey big girl good  morning * pets her snout * she said *

Steelforce : *neighs she  nuzzle Katniss * 

Katniss : I know I love you too my big girl "* she said *

* the barn doors open and it was Lin came in with water and meat for the horses .

Lin : ah Katniss there you are  will be living form the game soon " *she said *

Katniss : ok Lin 😊 I was just yet check on steelforce " *she said *

* Lin pets her * 

Lin : yes she a very lovley hell horse " * she said  *

Joe: hey girls we got to get moving  to the games "* he said *

Katniss : I see you later steelforce " she said * 

* katniss smile and head off with the other * 

* what they don't know  striker saw Katniss loving her horse *

Striker thought : wow she loves horses  bombproof will love her as his mommy ~ "* he thought *

* the games  were finshes blitz and moxxie where laying in mud after they lost and  Katniss came in second , striker won the games so he stood on stage and started Sing about his victory .

 Striker : ~ 🎵Sweet victory, I smell the smell From up in stakin' heaven to the rugged rocks of hell Sweet victory, with everything I do With every talent, I'm so much more talented than you Every time I try, I crush it and succeed Every first attempt of every single deed Me (me), I'm totally the best (talkin' 'bout me) Me, me, super cool me, handsome guy * looks at moxxie *

Moxxie : * started crying and ran office  andmillie follow *

Millie :" *gives striker the 🖕🏻*

Hm, Moxxie, go fuck yourself Did you hear somethin'? It was just the wind~  

*The crowd cheered *

*He finished *  striker : Thank you, you're too kind ~ *he said *

* Katniss was stoped by striker *

Striker :  you may have lost but you never gave up you where though I like that in a woman ~ ❤️ *He said wrapping a arm around her * 

Katniss : uh thank you striker"  *she said *

Striker : need a lift back to the ranch sweetheart ~ " *he said *

Katniss : uh well ......

Blitz : get away from her mother fucker! 

Striker : oh shut up owl dick sucker 😏

Blitz : * give striker the middle *  you gonna stay way for her she like a little sisters to me , if you try fucking her little ass I blow your head off ! " *he said said *

Striker : I don't know  rodeo clown may she'll like it ~ 😏 * Wink at Katniss and left on his horse *

Blitz : asshole 😑🖕🏻 * puts his gun away * 

Katniss : it ok blitz  I can take care of my self *" *she said *

* she headed off with the other but he did know moxxie and Millie we're going go snooping in his room to find  out .