Katsuki Bakugo

"Katsuki Bakugo?"

Still Eijiro's PoV

I gave her attention immediately, running over nodding my head super fast I felt like I was going to pass out. I wanted to say 'yes' and speak a million words like 'Is he okay? Is he stable enough for me to come in?' But they just blabbered in my mind, not letting me speak. I wanted to. No matter how bad I wanted to. I couldn't. She saw me freaking out so she continued. "He is currently not awake as you know, but the surgery had its ups and downs. He lost a lot of blood yes, and we had some organ replacements due to the usage of blood loss. His hip got damaged pretty bad, but not enough for hip replacement. He got hit in the head pretty hard, we took some X-rays and for now he's doing well. But on the other hand, he may have some problems with walking again and some hearing problems. But other than that he is doing just fine!" She smiles softly at the end. "Thank god. Can we come i—" I look over at the other two who are sleeping. "Can I, come in?" I said rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly. She chuckled and agreed, stepping aside. "Room 215." She grinned. "Thank you ma'am!" I ran down the hall, and entered the elevator. I pressed the second floor and the elevator started moving. I find elevators scary. The feeling of it lifting you from off one floor to another is weird. Especially since it feels like your surroundings are shaking. I heard a loud ding when I got to my destination and I started jetting to the room. 215, 215, 215. Those numbers flowing through my head like air surrounding me. I started to feel myself mumble the words, 215. When I finally reached room 215, I stood there in front of the door. Thinking. I sighed, then slowly pulled down the door handle, pushing the door open. I walked in slowly. It felt like every step I took, I wasn't going anywhere. There was a small stool that sat next to the hospital bed. It was a dark oak, wooden stool. I sat down, the stool made a squeaking sound. I guess the stool is pretty old, it's all run down and has scratches placed all over the sides, and it's tipped over like one of the screws went loose. I tried not to move around much so I don't wake him up somehow. It was now 7:28 pm. I stayed here for about six hours. I've slept a couple of times and the doctors would come in to check up on Bakugo. A couple minutes later, a nurse comes in. She has pink dyed tips, with a dirty brown natural hair color; with her uniform. She has a golden nose piercing, with golden large hoops in her ears. She had white sneakers, and her hair put up in a messy bun. She came in with a soft smile, and a clipboard. "Hello! I'm the nurse. Sadly it's past visitor hours, so I'll have to ask you to leave." I nodded and stood up slowly, with the stool flopping back in its original position, making a squeaking sound. I left the room shutting the door quietly behind. I guess Midoriya and Todoroki left, because I didn't see them in the waiting room. I walked back to the hotel, it was dark and cold outside. Luckily it wasn't raining today, and I brought my jacket. If Bakugo wakes up tomorrow he will maybe be able to be discharged. We only get a week here so hopefully he's discharged soon.

Shoto's PoV

I sat on the bench that sat outside the hotel doors. I spotted a spiky, red head figure from the distance walking slowly. I waved my hand to get his attention and he ran over. "Hey Todoroki!" He grinned. Looks like he was in a good mood. I guess Bakugo is in good condition, that's good. "Hey. Is Bakugo okay?" I asked crossing my arms to warm myself up. He nodded "He just has a few small issues, but they're not vital!" He grinned more, ear to ear. I smiled a little bit and gestured for us to go inside. We both walked in the building to find Midoriya up front. Kirishima waved both his hands getting his attention. "Hey!" He shouted smiling. Midoriya jogged over and smiled back. "Hello! Is Kacchan okay?" He asked. Kirishima just nodded slowly with a small grin, showing is teeth. "What are you doing here?" I asked while uncrossing my arms. "Oh, I was asking the front of I could look at the cameras to see if anyone broke in. They said that there are alarms out up, but they didn't go off. Plus we didn't see anyone in the cams." He replied disappointed. I nodded and so did Kirishima on the left.

Kirishima sighed loudly, and roughly. "What a long day, huh?"

Words: 839

Sorry for the short story, this was made at my lunch time during school. I only get thirty minutes to write these so some stories may come out short. I'll promise to bring back some longer stories, it's just tough since I have school and not much time during after school. But it's Friday so I should be able to catch up.

(Some stories I'm publishing all at once, I can't at the moment because right now I'm in school so I don't have service. It won't make since when you read this because by the time you do, it would already be published. Thank you for your understanding!)