34

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

You three went out of the estate and told each others to be careful. Then you four separated. You had to go in a small village. There was a demon that had 6 arms and a long tongue. Pretty useful when you want to eat humans.. This mission was really easy for you. You found the demon easily, it was in a alley way. You got hurt only a little, but then poisoned the demon so it would explode. Your mission was done and you already went to your next one.

Time skip

You were going back to the butterfly estate and the first person that you saw was Kanao. You smiled brightly and ran up to her to give her a hug.

"Hello, Kanao! I missed you..!" You let go of her and she was in shock first but then smiled back.

"H-Hello... Y/n. I missed you, t-too.." You stuttered a bit looking at her feet. You found that very cute and hugged her head that was now in your chest.

"Aww Kanao, you're so adorable!" She blushed of what you just said. Then you let go and you couldn't stop looking in her eyes.

"I am cute...? R-really?!" She asked and was still blushing.

"Yes! You're one of the most cutest girls that I've seen." You gave her a eye closed smile and her eyes widened. Her heart was beating really fast whenever you were near her.

"T-thank you.."

"Noo!"

"Please let go!!"

You heard someone yelling then you saw a man, Aoi and Naho. 'Uzui.. Tengen?' You thought. You remembered Rengoku has introduced him to you once.

Kanao was in shock and didn't know what to do. You immediately ran over to them and grabbed Aoi's hand.

"Let go of them!" You shouted.

"What do you want? I don't need you... Stop annoying me." He just spoke and that got on your nerves.

"Wh-Why would you do that! Kidnapping just some poor girls!!" You pointed at him and had fake tears in your eyes.

"Who are you? Did you get lost or something?!" He yelled at you.

"Are you blind? Can't you see my uniform!!?" You yelled back at Uzui.

"Well maybe it's just because you're so short!!" He yelled again.

"You're just tall!" You yelled back again.. Then you saw Kanao holding onto Aoi's hand as well. The two little girls also came rushing over to you all.

"LET GO OF ME!!" Uzui yelled at you all, but you still didn't.

"HOW DARE YOU TREAT GIRLS LIKE THAT! LET GO OF THEM!" You heard a voice say... Tanjiro. You all looked at him with dotted eyes and he only got confused.

"HE'S KIDNAPPING THEM! PLEASE RESCUE THEM!" The little girl yelled, crying. Uzui then threw her off of him with his head.

"Why, you.. YOU LITTLE IDIOT!" He yelled at the poor girl who was yelling. Tanjiro then sprinted towards Uzui, trying to head-but him, but failed. You all were in the air when Uzui dodged his attack.

You fell on the ground with your chin and Kanao fell on you with the child. Tears were forming in your eyes again because of the pain.

"Oww..." You whined. Uzui then introduced himself but Tanjiro only told him to let go of them. You and Kanao were supporting him from behind. Uzui was really mad and explained that he needs female corps members for a mission. And he didn't need permission from Kocho to take anyone who's not a Tsuguko.

The little child then explained that Naho isn't a member of the corps, so Uzui just threw her off the roof he was sitting at with Aoi in his arm. Tanjiro catched the poor child and yelled aggressively at Uzui.

Tanjiro then told Uzui that you all will be going instead of Aoi. Then Zenitsu appeared from the right and Inosuke from the left. They also told him to let go of Aoi and he just glared at you four.

-A/N

Sorry for not updating for so long. I have covid and I totally forgot about this book. I'll try updating more anddd.. I made another book. It's a Atsushi x reader from bungo stray dogs. Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter! See u next time <3