Chaptcher 4

After some quite grindy day, all the party members were seen walking on the main street, Raphtalia was definitely "older" as she was now at lv 30, yes 30, mainly cus she was the one killing all the time even if was just balloons. Rishia wasn't that bad to either cus of her clumsiness, she didn't do much but what she did made her get to lv 23. Naofumi himself with his knowledge of all past events he knows how to defeat the ballons barehanded getting him an lv of 28. Bitch sama other hand got exp but not enough to even lv up, she was too much focused on what she should do to frame the mighty shield hero.

Naofumi didn't sleep on that either he knew she was up to someting but decided to ignore it for now

The party was calmly walking trying to find a tavern or some kind of place to pay for a room and stay for the night, Raphtalia was getting a nicely-deserved rest on Naofumi back, she was getting a piggyback even tho she had grown up she was still essential a child and body like was just like a teen on her full 16 or 17 years.

Rishia was just making some shy and "unnoticeable" skips of how well she had done so far, almost no one could tell, but the keyword on that is almost cus of course Naofumi got it.

Bitch sama was still just walking after them thinking how should she frame them but then it popped.

'I can frame him and they're a party for raping me is my word against them I will defend win, and then he will suffer for what he had done' she had slipped a tiny grin out of her mouth while thinking about

"Ok Mirella you will stay here on this one," he said once he stopped close to a very "fine" tavern " you will stay here for the night and we are gona stay over there" as said he pointed to one other tavern that was close by for story like purposes

"Why do we arent sleeping all together in the same place?" Rishia asked shily

"Well she is the daughter of the king she needs privacy plus this one tavern at night is more secure for high nobility people cus they have guards that even if the king or the queen orders them stuff they won't do even at the deaf treat and they will stay put at all entrances no matter what and if someone leaves or enters is pointed out in a magic book that can somehow to get a draw of the persone and then puts the time it enters and leaves"

"That kinda sounds complicated so I will just think that guards good with magic entrance book," Rishia said

"As you wish"

In the meantime, Bitch sama was just getting some kind of cancer or someting in the brain cus she just stopped working and needed to reboot the system 'how did he just get the perfect place to put me in is like he knows what im gona do if he keeps on this I don't know how im gona fraim him'

The party entered the very good tavern and eminently booked a room to bitch she only had time to say her name and to pay, yes she paid as Naofumi puted "you are a royal important persone if you go asking other people to pay your depts your kingdom will hate you".

Not much after was done she went to her "cell" and the true party went to the other tavern, Naofumi booked 2 rooms one for miss Rishia and one for him and Raphtalia, she woke up hungry as Rishia showed up hungry as well after they got all stuff on the rooms and went to the dinner.

At night Raphtalia was sited on the bed while Naofumi worked, from where she was she could see the night sky from the window and the quite impressive quiet of outside the only sound was far away "city" like sounds and Naofumi making his healing potions

"Won't you go sleep?"

"No I slept already on the best bed I could ever get today so only later"

"Ha tks but im, not your piggyback bed"

"Hahaha dummy you are my master master Naofumi not a bed but is true you are very comfy"

"For someone that got me as a master in less than 2 days, you are already very attached to me"

"Well, you kinda remind me of my dad and my friends if all personalitys was fused in one single body"

"For someone as short as you you saying some very deep things tou know"

"Dummy im almost an adult and you're not my dad"

"First I never said im your dad you compared me with him and second I just said you're short not baby racon like"

"Hmph" she pouted

Naofumi just lightly smiled at how dumb and without reason, the chat was, almost like a true family, talking random stuff get mad, and then getting good, he misses the times that even tho was hard to live on he had his family and not the earth family, the new merlomark family

"Tomorrow will all 4 of us sleep in the forest again ?"

"Yea the 3 of us should"

"What you mean 3 master naofumi?"

He forgot the bitch, dumb fucker he forgot that he need to throw her away or she will give problems

"I think from tomorrow on she won't be with us anymore"

"Hmm good I don't like her she gives some kind of negativity in the air or someting"

"Yea... Anyways is late and I need to do potions and you to go to bed tomorrow we wake up early"

"Fine night master naofumi," she said laying on the bed and snuggling on it

"Night," he said as he went on with the potions, 'maybe I could just remove her from the party and leave early? Hmm but for that, we need to wake up realy early ... Well is to go get filo, to lose bitch from sight, and to get Raph-chan (yes im including that cutie)... Well we see tomorrow how it goes with this'

As soon he had finished all potions he made an alarm on his vision display information and went to snuggle with raphtalia, she was fast sleeping and he was ready to sleep too and as soon he was comfortable with her he slept

AUTHOR NOTE

HI HI PLS DONT KILL ME  so I manage to make my first chapter, hope you liked giving opinions on how im going so far, I know it's not a bit and is not even well made but is what I can make, and with practice comes perfection, sorry for the time delay for the post I still am busy as shit, happy new year btw and yea see ya next time stay safe